Thread: I'm a new man

Default I'm a new man

Ok, my formal introduction......here it goes..........

The basics, I'm a male, normal, sane, (I hope), good sense of humor and can take a good joke myself. I love dry humor.
    My interests, well they are everyplace and always expanding and evolving, such as our known and unknown universe.
    I enjoy good friends, I'm easy to deal with, laid back personality, I love animals, not just your typical pet dog or cat, but all animals and have a great respect for the animal kingdom.
    I manage a mail room/shipping/receiving dept for a company here in Boston, it has it's challenges, but when I go home at the end of the day, as I'm walking out the door I can see the results of my work and the work of my talented co-workers.

I am here because I finally accepted that I do like diapers but I need to know more.....why? what does it do for me? Why have I had the need all these years to want to be in one? (finally tried my 1st one last Sunday) Should I share this side with people close to me? I hope to meet others who may have walked this long road, offer advice, support and understanding and maybe help me get deep into my mind and sort it all out.

Welcome to the community. I think you'll find lots of good information here and there are some great people who can help. Feel free to look around. A lot of material can be found that can answer your questions and if you are in need of more help, just ask.

Quote Originally Posted by ucstr8 View Post
    Ok, my formal introduction......here it goes..........

The basics, I'm a male, normal, sane, (I hope), good sense of humor and can take a good joke myself. I love dry humor.
    My interests, well they are everyplace and always expanding and evolving, such as our known and unknown universe.
    I enjoy good friends, I'm easy to deal with, laid back personality, I love animals, not just your typical pet dog or cat, but all animals and have a great respect for the animal kingdom.
    I manage a mail room/shipping/receiving dept for a company here in Boston, it has it's challenges, but when I go home at the end of the day, as I'm walking out the door I can see the results of my work and the work of my talented co-workers.

I am here because I finally accepted that I do like diapers but I need to know more.....why? what does it do for me? Why have I had the need all these years to want to be in one? (finally tried my 1st one last Sunday) Should I share this side with people close to me? I hope to meet others who may have walked this long road, offer advice, support and understanding and maybe help me get deep into my mind and sort it all out.
    Welcome!
    I am a huge fan of learning new things about our universe, and animals are some of the most interesting things to study and observe.

As said by 11hinzvic, there is a lot of good information on adisc for those in the same position you are in.
    I am as well slightly confused about sharing such sensitive information with anyone (even people close to me). A great article on the site is:
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/6...g-diapers.html

Hope you have fun on the site, got any favorite t.v shows or movies?

Welcome to the site,
    i see some similarities we have in common. IT TOOK YOU 50 YEARS TO TRY A DIAPER!!!! im kidding. I've loved diapers pretty much since the day i was completely out of them, but we all have our differences, its good you finally came around. This site is full of information and other peoples experiences, stick around and many of your answers will come. Your questions are not really out of the ordinary, though a few of them you will need to answer for yourself. Advise, Support, and Understanding are what this site is all about. Glad to have another member of the family here on ADISC. Just know that your never alone and that there is nothing wrong with you.