Thread: Wings Brand diaper help

Default Wings Brand diaper help

wings offers 3 different diapers in their line with plastic backing and i was wondering which has the best absorbancy, the three are

1)Wings™ Choice Adult Brief
    2)Wings™ Choice Plus Adult Briefs
    3)Wings™ Classic Adult Briefs

any help is appreciated

They are all rather thin. Your best bet is to use a conventional modern faux cloth 'breathable' diaper, preferably with standing leg gathers and modified to let the wet pass through to the plastic Wings covering the whole thing. A 'cloth' inner and plastic outer is as close as one can get to a single classic diaper in absorbency and thickness

The Choice adult brief, the padding bunches up.. I like the fact that the padding goes up into the sides but not the way they bunched up.

so in your experience the standard choice is the most absorbent? sorry ive never tried the wings brand before lol

Quote Originally Posted by kennyrallen View Post
    The Choice adult brief, the padding bunches up.. I like the fact that the padding goes up into the sides but not the way they bunched up.

The choice plus is the best of the bunch but they all are pretty poor in my opinion. These things are the medicaid loss leaders at most suppliers.

Take nine pieces of tissue paper, put a piece of saran wrap on top of them. There's your wings diaper