Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favourite DiaperFur/Babyfur artist?

Default What's your favourite DiaperFur/Babyfur artist?

I think mine is toddlergirl, but they are a lot, lilchu, babymilestailsprower, tavimunk...

What's your favourite one?

PaddedPuppy

I like Tavi, his art is really nice, and the Disney style he adds into everything makes it look even better.
    And as a few plus sides, he's very reasonable with prices, and he doesn't have his head up his ass like some artists I have come across. He's down to earth and really good to talk to.
    (Hopefully I didn't offend anyone with the way I worded it all, but that is basically what I think)

Id say either StrawberryNeko or Runkittyrun on FA

I could never narrow it down to who I have a fave. If it's cute cub/diaper art, I like everyone that does such, whether they're a novice or a pro.
    Yet what I admire more is how everyone has their favorite artist who they admire and support him or her for what he/she does. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by TaviMunk View Post
    I could never narrow it down to who I have a fave. If it's cute cub/diaper art, I like everyone that does such, whether they're a novice or a pro.
    Yet what I admire more is how everyone has their favorite artist who they admire and support him or her for what he/she does. ^^
    Tavi,I have a question I want to ask you.

For some reason I want to think your like a rival to Marci for some reason. So,do you consider your self as like a rival to her or do you consider her a rival to you.

Kind of strange question but on the back of my mind,I allways get like this "Tavi and Marci are rivals to one another" sort of mind set.

PS:Your art work like everyone saids:flat out Adorable

Quote Originally Posted by MegaChar View Post
    Tavi,I have a question I want to ask you.

For some reason I want to think your like a rival to Marci for some reason. So,do you consider your self as like a rival to her or do you consider her a rival to you.

Kind of strange question but on the back of my mind,I allways get like this "Tavi and Marci are rivals to one another" sort of mind set.

PS:Your art work like everyone saids:flat out Adorable
    Hehe, honestly she and I are not rivals. In truth, many have thought this for many years. And some thought that was the case with me and other artist that draw cub as well. Though it's not true. And thanks for the nice comment ^^

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/lalobo-zorro Cause no one mentioned him and he has a cute style which is getting more better x3

Quote Originally Posted by Mikia View Post
    Userpage of lalobo-zorro -- Fur Affinity [dot] net Cause no one mentioned him and he has a cute style which is getting more better x3
    This is true. Love his work ^^