Thread: Shy Newbie

Post Shy Newbie

I just decided to copy and paste the cheat sheet questions, because I'm lazy.

1) Hello! Who are you?

I'm just a shy freshman college student, right out of high school. I'm going to get an associates degree in Computer Networking, or some related computer field. I haven't exactly decided yet. As I mentioned in my first sentence, I'm a pretty shy and nervous person. I'm not too good at meeting new people, so joining this website is sort of a leap for me...

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

Well, I don't have much to say here... I got interested in this when I was about 14, I tried one of my cousin's Pull-Ups on just to see what it felt like. I enjoyed the sensation and stole more from my cousin. I've only been buying my own diapers for about half a year now, so I'm still experimenting with what is best.

3) What are your other interests?

Let's see... In my spare time, I game a lot... Honestly, I think it's becoming an unhealthy addiction. I also love to cruise around in my car. My mom gave me her '05 Mustang GT when I got my license, so it's a blast. In the realm of music, I mostly listen to Five Finger Death Punch, Daft Punk, Shinedown, and Halestorm. Stemming from my love of metal and gaming, Brutal Legend is and will always be my favorite videogame, followed by Steambot Chronicles and Shadow of the Colossus.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Well, I've turned to Google when I had questions about DL related stuff, and this website seemed to pop up a lot. My questions were almost always answered by some post on here. So, I guess I'm mostly looking for answers to questions and some people to chat with when I'm bored, which is pretty often.

I guess that's the end of my introduction. Sorry if I'm not too good at introducing myself, I'm not exactly a people person, even behind a keyboard.

Hello and welcome! Mustang guy hua? That's awesome of your mom to just give it to you. I just got a 2010 Mustang myself about 2 months ago and love it! If you ever have any questions about DL or anything I am willing to answer.

Hey and welcome thank you for your intro don't worry about being a bit shy lots of nice people here. Again welcome. Leo

Hey mate! Great Intro, Great to see you like games to when you get the chance! What games to you play? Any preferred genre?

Hey there and welcome.

Nothing wrong with using the cheat sheet as a lot of us need that extra help to post an introduction. (I know I did)

(sales grin engaged) Brutal Legend looks like a lot of fun and amazingly its in the current Humble bundle including a separate soundtrack download. I've installed it but haven't got around to playing it yet but from your enthusiasm, I'll be having a play tomorrow.

@Brisboi91 I will play mostly anything. If you haven't heard of it, Brutal Legend, my favorite game, is a mix between a third person hack-and-slash and army managing strategy. The games I play most often according to Steam would be Team Fortress 2 and Torchlight II. I also play a lot of World of Warcraft, but I ran out of subscription time.