Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Meeting Other AB/DL's word of Warning

Default Meeting Other AB/DL's word of Warning

Im making this post as a warning to people that want to met people in the AB world.
    1 i will not say any names this is not a witch hunt.
    2 this post is Not! about my AB Daddy fact!.
    3 I have learned a lot about the the risk of meeting people on line so i don't need any i told you so comments please.
    So you want to met people in the AB world make new friends and have fun it sounds really nice and for the most part it is nice i have met some really great people like my Daddy and a few others. But a word of warning if you are thinking about meeting some one do it in a public place where your be safe just to get to know who your dealing with but even then it can be hard to tell if someone really has your best interest at heart. Take your time don't rush into any think i know this sound obvious but its important! as it can leave you feeling very hurt used and ashamed.
    So when some one you think you know well invites you over for a play you jump at the chance as i did but soon to find out there intentions are not what you had in mind. Now i know that for some being AB or DL is very sexual and i'm cool with that not a problem the only time it becomes a problem is when some one stars to
    enforce there sexual desires upon you buy showing you indecent images of people having sex and playing as AB's and asking you if you would like to try it. Being a AB for me is all about being pure and innocent so when some one is trying to convince you that it would be good for you to try just to satisfy there own sexual desire is not right. Taking part in sexual activities when in a AB zone is not my idea of a great play mate especially if some one like my self has not had sexual contact with some one yet. This experience has left me feeling hurt used and ashamed my trust has been broken. I don't feel that this person is bad i just think he is lost and needs to step back and find him self. I do worry tho that this person may end up getting hurt them self's by some one. I don't want him to put them self's in any unnecessary risk that may come with this kind of activity. So again take care when meeting people be safe be smart. That's all i have to say and i did not make this post to shame or make the person feel bad i made it to educate! people because I care! so right or wrong i'm putting it out there. Super Hugs. Leo
    Last edited by littleleo; 12-Sep-2013 at 21:21.

Well said.

I guess the only thing I can really add to this is those who choose to be AB/DL etc for emotional fulfillment, let yourselves be known. And those who choose to be AB/DL etc for sexual fulfillment, let yourselves be known too. Because there are AB/DL's etc that don't want to mix in with certain crowds and it's important to know each other intentions before meeting up. Simple as that.
    Last edited by Speck; 12-Sep-2013 at 18:37.

Thank you for posting this, LittleLeo. Whilst it sounds obvious (as you say!) I think it's very easy to forget the simple things like this when it comes to meeting someone and hanging out with them for the first time.
    I have never met up with someone I met on the internet but I may well do one day, and it's nice to be reminded of these tips.
    Hugs,
    Hydra

When we meet people first we need set the rules. I am in for the baby part or I'm in it for the sex part. The two don't seem to mix well together .

There are some of us who just want to be babied. For us sex is nothing we think about while we are little, sex is not something babies think about.

You do not become more AB by mixing the two. Babies do baby things, big people do big people things.

Myself I have never liked looking at other people having sex, that is just me. For me it grosses me out.

Some are stimulated by this kind of thing, I could never understand that. Might be I'm a little kid more than I thought.

I'm g;ad you got to do this. I think you gave it a lot of thought, and I'm proud of you for doing it.

thanx for the heads up, I wanted to meet someone like me in person, but now i know to be careful cause there are two types, as for my self this is who i am, there is no sexual attachment

Update. I have been in real conflict with myself over the last 2 days about what has happened i don't want to drag it up but i feel so much better for just getting it off my mind so do forgive me.
    I can't help but to think my post was a bit one sided was i to strong ? did not make it clear to this person that its not a sexual thing for me from the start ?.
    I can't help but to play that day over and over again in my head i'm really not the one to fall out with people i hate this feeling. I do believe this person is truly sorry about what happened i want to say its ok i would like to be able to put it behind me and move on and try to gain some kind of friendship back.
    But my trust has been broken with this person and trust for me is one of the most important aspects i just don't know if i could ever trust this person again i really hate my self for saying that but its the truth but at the same time its just not in my nature to hold a grudge.
    I just don't know what to do. Tho i was the one that was hurt by this person i feel a overwhelming sense of guilt and i don't even know why.
    Any way sorry guys i just had to say how i'm feeling and to get it off my mind as its driving me crazy. Leo

I met someone, who, from heaps of text messages, I thought was on the same level as me. Was I wrong, when we met, I was scared, this person came on toooo strong, I ended up asking that person to leave by feigning a close friend was coming around very soon. Be very very careful in who you confide in, it can go awfully wrong

I'm sorry you had a bad encounter littleleo. Rest assured, I'm sure most of the members here are not that kind of person to prey upon others. You seem to be having a difficult time putting it behind you. In my opinion, you were a victim of a predator. If this still bothers you in the days to come, you may want to consider talking to a trusted friend (in person), a clergyman or seek professional help.

And this is why I'm glad this is an 18 and over site - to protect the youngsters from becoming victims of abuse.

I've met several people I know online, and have been lucky that I've had no issues. I personally enjoy both sides of the fence, so maybe thats why. there are times where I am in Babyfur mode and there are times when I am in Diaperfur mode. while it is still a sexual kink for me, I don't flaunt it like some people do.

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    Update. I have been in real conflict with myself over the last 2 days about what has happened i don't want to drag it up but i feel so much better for just getting it off my mind so do forgive me.
    I can't help but to think my post was a bit one sided was i to strong ? did not make it clear to this person that its not a sexual thing for me from the start ?.
    I can't help but to play that day over and over again in my head i'm really not the one to fall out with people i hate this feeling. I do believe this person is truly sorry about what happened i want to say its ok i would like to be able to put it behind me and move on and try to gain some kind of friendship back.
    But my trust has been broken with this person and trust for me is one of the most important aspects i just don't know if i could ever trust this person again i really hate my self for saying that but its the truth but at the same time its just not in my nature to hold a grudge.
    I just don't know what to do. Tho i was the one that was hurt by this person i feel a overwhelming sense of guilt and i don't even know why.
    Any way sorry guys i just had to say how i'm feeling and to get it off my mind as its driving me crazy. Leo
    You are feeling bad over something that you had no control over. You did ask or want what happened.
    I would feel the same why if someone I trusted not to do things, and did them any ways.
    Trust is something very special; when that is broken it is very hard to fix
    What happened went deep into you emotionally. It natural to feel emotions that are hard over this.