Thread: Meeting other AB/DL's

Default Meeting other AB/DL's

Is there any sort of underground network of AB/DLs in real life? I'd like to meet other DLs but due to the confidential nature of this lifestyle I can't see it actually happening at this point. How do I meet others in real life?

Well i met my Daddy on forum i was lucky. But saying that you do have to be careful even as adults. With regards to being confidential in nature with ABDL meeting people can be hard it just takes time and trust and understanding make friends before all the ABDL stuff. I will point out that this forum is not a meeting up site but things can happen that's just the truth of it we all want to find people or find some one in life. Any way good luck. Leo

Munches are probably a good idea. If you live in or near a big city, you're more likely to find one there. It just means like-minded people getting together for a restaurant meal to hang out and talk. Sometimes they have play events afterward, or in between munches. Of course specifically ABDL-themed stuff is a lot more rare.

Here's one resource: LittlesMunch.com

And you can always join FetLife, of course.
    Search in the groups for your city name, then state if nothing good comes up. Don't forget to try abbreviations (Texas, TX, Tex for my state) as it's not standardized.

I found a couple of kink (BDSM) munches nearby. The biggest group holds an official munch once a month, individuals hold smaller ones and informal playdates whenever they feel like, and then there are play events. Some of them are silly things like bowling or scavenger hunts. It seems quite fun and friendly, and I've found at least one other little in my town so far.

There are plenty of ways to meet other adult babies and diaper lovers in real life. There are munches, meets, conventions and even the infamous Adult Baby Club in London. Some events are little themed but most are simply normal social events (e.g. going out for a meal).

As you're basically meeting random people from the internet the key thing to consider before proceeding is safety. The usual advice is to only meet people in public places and to make sure at least one person from 'real life' knows where you've gone and when you're due to be back.

This gives me an idea: What we need is a symbol (not a word) that identifies the AB/DL community and spread it throughout the community so it's known.

Print that on a shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by IdentyCrisis View Post
    This gives me an idea: What we need is a symbol (not a word) that identifies the AB/DL community and spread it throughout the community so it's known.

Print that on a shirt.
    Great idea! It would be like when someone recognizes your favorite album art and high-fives you on the street, except even better

A simple graphic could be colored and modified in different ways for different styles and uses, yet still be recognizable. I'm thinking of something like the DeviantArt logo...

ooh! Ooh! This could be a project! All we have to do is agree on a symbol, it doesn't even have to be mass-produced, we can just put it on clothes and stuff on our own We need a logo designer!!!

(logos/symbols are also much harder for nosy people to google, than acronyms... )

Quote Originally Posted by FaennaJo View Post
    Great idea! It would be like when someone recognizes your favorite album art and high-fives you on the street, except even better

A simple graphic could be colored and modified in different ways for different styles and uses, yet still be recognizable. I'm thinking of something like the DeviantArt logo...

ooh! Ooh! This could be a project! All we have to do is agree on a symbol, it doesn't even have to be mass-produced, we can just put it on clothes and stuff on our own We need a logo designer!!!

(logos/symbols are also much harder for nosy people to google, than acronyms... )

that would be awesome !! i really wish i could find a friend near me. i moved 3times in 2 years. the place i am now i dont think anyone here has this interest.