Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weirdest thing - Staples sells diapers

Default Weirdest thing - Staples sells diapers

So I was just surfing around on the site and I saw that they had a first aid section. Clicked on that and it turns out they have sometime kid of weird medical supply/pharmacy arrangement because all the products under there are like none I've ever seen in an office environment! They even sell Molicare!! Odd interwebs right here.

ya i find that very wierd :\

i actually thought about buying from them

For people too busy working to go to the bathroom?

That's a very interesting find. I also found out Office Depot also sells Adult Diapers on their site too. So I guess when people think of office supply stores, diapers come to mind. Eh, if that's what they want to sell and it helps bring in money then good for them.

I used to work for staples distribution center in CA this must be a fairly recent thing

Wow this caught me by surprise but it's really cool. I might have to give them a try

I love how I posted on this earlier and nobody noticed...
    They also have super cheap adult diapers. 30 cents per brief cheap. They are plastic backed too.

Wow! Talk about one of the last places I'd ever look to find these! Is there any connection between office supplies and diapers that I missed out on?

OK now,

Staples in my town died after an Office Max opened in a better location (strange, less visible, but on a more beaten path, Location, Location, Location)

LOL, and I had a hard time finding this stuff on Save Express!