Thread: Lurkin Tom :)

Default Lurkin Tom :)

Hi everybody
    I have not been on the site since i joined... I`ve forgotten all about it, `cos so many other things had interferred.
    But i am a 39 year old adult baby and a diaper lover aaand a little sissy house maid for my wife. I come from Aalborg, Denmark. I have a great wife who puts up with my "games", and a little son.. 5 years of age. When he`s in bed the fun Begins I love to dress up and serve my wife, i`m not into hardcore sissy stuff like gettin it from behind, being used as an ashtray, called a slut and so on. Just serving... I do get some penalties at times when i don`t do as she commands. My diaper adventure started 10 to 15 years ago, can`t remember exactly, but i found some diapers in a storeroom in a home for elderly people. Took 3 diapers my size and used them at home. My wife did`nt know about it at that time, but she quigly overcame the surprice that i got her... me in diaper If anyone has qustions, then please write to me.

- - - Updated - - -

I may n ot be as often due to my Family, but i will try

Quote Originally Posted by LittleSissy View Post
    Hi everybody
    I hope you have a really good time on this site.
    I would love to chat some time.
    I am a DL not really into the AB world although I do thinks AB’s and Sissy’s are cute.
    I think you’re really lucky that your wife is so accepting of you being diapered. My wife knows about my DL side but finds it difficult to cope with.
    Welcome to the site I hope we can chat sometime.