Thread: Thought i'd start this off with a generic "Hey"!

Default Thought i'd start this off with a generic "Hey"!

Thought i'd start this off with a generic "Hey"! Found this site recently and thought it was a neat idea so I decided to sign up.
    Ive' been wrestling with this part of my personality now for many years like most people on here I am sure.
    I'm a pretty versatile bloke into a lot of hobbies so here goes the other bits…
    Motorcycles road and race, snowboarding, skating, skydiving. I like computing but now have a Mac, pretty big platform gaming fan. I play guitar and enjoy a lot of different music genres.
    If you want to know anymore please drop me a line.

Hello all, pleased to be here. xXx

yaaa! I'm glad your here too! X) I think you will find more about yourself here, oh and we are a great bunch to talk to.

hey there and welcome im Little Leo may i ask what kind of music you like to play on the guitar ? i play guitar as well any way take care and may be see you around again welcome. LEO

Someone stole the straight lines from your B's (3a3y 3oy)!!! I would definitely report that to the proper authorities immediately. That being said... welcome to ADISC!

Thank you all for the welcomes,

Leo tried to pm you but apparently I'm too new! So I grew up on grunge I play alot of that, but I like pretty heavy stuff too which is what I prefer to write (Melodic Hardcore). Listen to a real mix of genres though...found some talented ppl on youtube WalkOffTheEarth who I think are great musically. (i don't get any money for that plug).
    What about you what do you like playing what guitars do you have?

Lil'M: i thought may3e every time I used a 3 i would use a 3 but even in this short little reply 3ack I am getting a little 3affeled so I don't think I can maintain it!

Yeah. We wouldn't want any wierdo off the streets to be able to jump into ADISC and start PMing everyone. So you have to prove yourself first. There is a physical challenge, 200 question test, and 10 page essay required to get PM privileges.

OR.... you can just make 20 posts on the forums and wait 7 days.

Most people choose the second option (especially considering that the first option doesn't really exist.)