Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mighty morphing plastic rangers conundrum

Default Mighty morphing plastic rangers conundrum

(title is a joke based off the obvious plastic weapons/zords) No one ever thinks about it but... How many houses and buildings have they stepped on or blown up with their lasers/etc. How many innocent people have they killed via stepping on them, etc. How do they go on when they must be loosing millions after each episode and with all the murder trials? They would be in jail forever waiting for all their trials. Mass killing like theirs would have bail set in the trillions. Lmao
    Last edited by CuriousOne; 11-Sep-2013 at 07:59. Reason: fix title

Simple: all their fights just so happen to take place in the Abandoned Warehouse District. You can't honestly be telling me that your city/town doesn't have one?

But at some point you'll run out of abandoned warehouses. I figured Angel Grove and Townsville (Powerpuff Girls) had figured out quick building techniques out of paper mache and styrofoam. I suppose as for the people, it's like the conversation from Clerks: Those contractors knew what they were getting into when they signed on to build the second Death Star. Likewise, those people know what they're getting into when they move to Angel Grove or Townsville.

Default .

Note: most fights seem to take place in carnivals, markets, etc. Though i only see episodes when my nephews watch, i have never seen an episode the fight was in an abandoned area. Lol
    Last edited by CuriousOne; 12-Sep-2013 at 00:08. Reason: typo

Hmm?

Between the Power Rangers, ULTRAMAN, IRON KING, and "Super Robot: Red Baron", plus Godzilla, Rodan, Mothra, & Ghidorah, Japan has been flattened repeatedly since the 1950's.

And yet still come back swinging, and quickly rebuilding any destruction. Sounds like a perfect metaphor for Japan's rock-hard resolve.

oh no, there goes Tokyo! go go Godzilla!

We just have to trust to that men and women in uniform. (You know... real heroes) did a good job of getting the civilians to a safe distance while the rangers and their zords took care of the big baddies.

Cheesy sappy answer... I know. :P

Quote Originally Posted by LilMonkeyAlex View Post
    We just have to trust to that men and women in uniform. (You know... real heroes) did a good job of getting the civilians to a safe distance while the rangers and their zords took care of the big baddies.

Cheesy sappy answer... I know. :P
    You mean like Captain America in The Avengers? I mean, Iron Man and Hulk and Thor and the other two were doing cool stuff, but apparently Captain America couldn't figure out how to jump or get a ride or something, so he just stayed on the ground ushering civilians around. Who watches a superhero movie to see the civilians get saved?