Thread: Hi All!

Default Hi All!

Wow- I have spent all evening at this site and I love it!
    The internet can be an amazing thing.
    I am a DL and have been for as long as I can remember.(I'm in my mid 40's) I am coming out of my shell more and more as I find it preferable to hating myself in the closet. With the help of posts on this website and forum I don't feel so bad about myself anymore.
    One thing I read years ago from a AB/DL from another site "If you cant be ordinary, strive to be extraordinary!"

My other interests include music, art, nature and loving my family as best as I can.
    Its really great to not feel so alone anymore. For you younger people on here you are really blessed to be able to freely network with others sharing your AB/DL interests! Enjoy it as much or more than I am.

Quote Originally Posted by safetypin View Post
    "If you cant be ordinary, strive to be extraordinary!"
    Thats a great saying to go by! This is the only place where I can openly talk about my DL side, so ADISC means a lot to me, and all of us. You will feel at home here.

Quote Originally Posted by safetypin View Post
    Its really great to not feel so alone anymore.
    That is exactly how I feel! Hi I'm GriffonGuy and welcome to adisc. I have had an interest in diapers since I was 6 or 7 and I am starting to come out of my shell more and more as well and I have this place to thank. I feel much happier now because of it. Feel free to ask me anything you like.