Thread: I need to stop lurking so much!

Default I need to stop lurking so much!

I've been lurking around the forums here for a while, but I never really had much to say to anyone so far, so I guess I'll introduce myself :P

I'm 25, born and currently residing in Michigan, I'm mostly DL but I'm realizing more and more that I have some slight AB urges sometimes. I have an awesome boyfriend who has so far been accepting of my DL side after I came out to him this summer, he's diapered me once so far, and I'd like to work towards it being a semi regular thing, if he continues to show signs of support, or enjoying it himself.

I paint quite a bit, and I enjoy knitting, fantasy/scifi/non fiction books, and outdoor activities like hiking and swimming.

I've been exploring my DL side a little more in depth lately, and enjoy hearing other people's stories on how they think they developed into AB/DLs, as well as stories on being accepted by oneself, and/or partner, as well as more basic tips and diaper reviews and whatnot

Well hello there thank you for your intro and welcome i hope you find lots of people to get talking to and just have fun. Again welcome and may be see you around Leo

Hello! I'd say welcome to ADISC but you made it clear you've been here for a while, sooo ye.

Ever been hiking up in Northern Michigan? You know, on the peninsula rather than the mitten of Michigan.

Hi, and thank you for stepping our of the bushes to introduce yourself. I hope you enjoy this site more now that youre an active part of it.

Hello dinosaurface and welcome to adisc! Names GriffonGuy and I have been a DL since I was 6 or 7 but like yourself, haven't been exploring it much until recently. I am really beginning to accept it more. Feel free to ask me anything you like.

Hello! I haven't been on this site in ages but anyway, welcome to the site! I was born in Michigan too! So, I just had to say something. I'm currently studying abroad in Australia though!

Hiya, whats crackalackin, my name is Michael - aka, "IdentityCrises" and I am fairly new here myself. I am a DL and newly found AB. I didn't know what to expect from this site myself when I first came here but it turns out singing up was the right choice. There are plenty of reviews, support and some all round good discussion. If you want to add me as a friend, you only need but ask, if you want to learn more about me/others, check out my/their profile (it'll be updated regularly).

About the AB thing: Well, in many cases - it turns out that that is just a natural progressing from being a DL; kinda like how many IC people turn into Dl, to AB, DF, BF and all the other offshoots of the ABDL spectrum.

So kick back, relax, and let the good times roll!
    Last edited by Speck; 11-Sep-2013 at 12:08.

Thank you for the kind welcomes, everyone

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyDorito View Post
    Hello! I'd say welcome to ADISC but you made it clear you've been here for a while, sooo ye.

Ever been hiking up in Northern Michigan? You know, on the peninsula rather than the mitten of Michigan.
    Not recently, I went up to the UP quite a bit in my teenage years and we hiked around some really beautiful areas, I but I haven't been in a long time. I really want to take a vacation up there with my boyfriend and take some photos of the waterfalls and the pictured rocks and everything

Quote Originally Posted by IdentyCrisis View Post
    Hiya, whats crackalackin, my name is Michael - aka, "IdentityCrises" and I am fairly new here myself. I am a DL and newly found AB. I didn't know what to expect from this site myself when I first came here but it turns out singing up was the right choice. There are plenty of reviews, support and some all round good discussion. If you want to add me as a friend, you only need but ask, if you want to learn more about me/others, check out my/their profile (it'll be updated regularly).

About the AB thing: Well, in many cases - it turns out that that is just a natural progressing from being a DL; kinda like how many IC people turn into Dl, to AB, DF, BF and all the other offshoots of the ABDL spectrum.

So kick back, relax, and let the good times roll!
    Thanks Michael, I've been on a couple of DL sites before and this one seems to have the nicest (least creepy, for the mosty part) crowd, so I'm looking forward to maybe meeting some interesting people. It really helps to know and talk to people like me, it reminds me I'm not as weird as I feel sometimes

Not that there's anything wrong with being a little weird, but it's nice to have company, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurface View Post
    Not that there's anything wrong with being a little weird, but it's nice to have company, heh.
    You are not weird! The weird ones are the people who believe that there is some standard or life style that is normal. lol.

I hope you have a great time on this site.

Welcome