Thread: What do you do for 'Little Time'

Post What do you do for 'Little Time'

I'm not too much into AB, other then I aim for 5-6 years of age when I was a bed wetter in plastic pants.
    I would like to act more Little, especially when I chose to have a diaper on.
    I'm not sure, rather I don't have many ideas on what to do.
    All I have to work with for toys are a few mickey stuffed animals, a small, medium, and jumbo mickey toy, I sleep with them often.

I'm wondering what you do, or what toys help you.

I still live with parents that don't know so any thing noticeable - won't do

If you don't have a pacifier or bottle yet, I'd suggest starting there. Perhaps you could also get some children's story books and read them before bed. Coloring is also a good choice.

For me "being Little" is a foreign concept.

Aside from the few memories of being 3-4 that I have, I was always taught that "If you aren't bleeding and can get up, you have no reason to cry or ask for help". So, I learned to take care of myself and to keep quiet at a very young age. From infancy - 8yrs old, my life mainly consisted of hospitals, doctors, and physical therapy when I wasn't at school. The most I would do was ask for food or drink - otherwise I'd play by myself and take care of myself. I didn't bother anyone unless absolutely necessary. Even now -it's difficult for me to get into a "Little Headspace" especially since I live alone and don't have a "Mommy" or "Daddy". When I indulge my Little Side, I'm still responsible to take care of myself (feeding myself, changing, getting my toys out, etc...) - so I'm still in a mostly Big Headspace.

The closest I can get is coloring with my crayons while watching cartoons, playing with LEGOs, or cuddling with my plushies.

Most of my little time comes at night when I get ready for bed. After I change into my overnight diaper and put on my footie sleeper I get my paci and get into bed.
    I snuggle up with my plushie puppy and go to sleep. During the day I have very little time to devote to being little. If I do I can put on a romper or any other article
    of AB clothing I can relax in before I have to cook supper and eat which is usually reserved for late afternoon on Sat or Sunday.

As far as being a little goes, it is not always about what you have to do to make you feel little. For me once I get home from work I slip in and out of little mode all night long. Once it hits bed time is when the big person in me disappears. Sometimes I think to myself I feel like having some little time so I sit on the floor or in my bed and play with my toys that I have around, but some of the time it really does not help me feel little. But there are a few things that pretty much trigger my little side in an instant and one of those things is my bottle. The minute that goes into my mouth that is pretty much it, for the rest of the I am the one year old inside me. My big side just disappears. My pacifier is a pretty strong trigger, not always but most of the time when that is in I am in little mode. I do have a few toys that I play with but mostly just stuffed animals. So it is not necessarily about the objects but about the feeling. Some people need objects to make them feel little, others don't. So just kinda troubleshoot with a few different things.

Mostly for me is night time. Diaper on paci in mouth and hugging Teddy Bear.

for me I enjoy watching disney movies, cuddling with my kitty and my plushies, and of course nap time
    If I am in the proper mood, I'll throw on my cushies and grab my paci as well. since I live alone, I can do whatever I want. when I had my Xbox, I really enjoyed playing Kinectimals in nothing but my cushies. I'll often wear my tail or my fursuit around the house and imitate my kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxy View Post
    For me "being Little" is a foreign concept.

Aside from the few memories of being 3-4 that I have, I was always taught that "If you aren't bleeding and can get up, you have no reason to cry or ask for help". So, I learned to take care of myself and to keep quiet at a very young age. From infancy - 8yrs old, my life mainly consisted of hospitals, doctors, and physical therapy when I wasn't at school. The most I would do was ask for food or drink - otherwise I'd play by myself and take care of myself. I didn't bother anyone unless absolutely necessary. Even now -it's difficult for me to get into a "Little Headspace" especially since I live alone and don't have a "Mommy" or "Daddy". When I indulge my Little Side, I'm still responsible to take care of myself (feeding myself, changing, getting my toys out, etc...) - so I'm still in a mostly Big Headspace.

The closest I can get is coloring with my crayons while watching cartoons, playing with LEGOs, or cuddling with my plushies.
    I learned to "keep quiet" too @ a young age.

I am only profoundly little @ bed and nap times.

@ other times I am in elementary school age boy cognitive mode, when out in the back yard with my NERF toy guns.