Thread: Hi, I'm Just Some Dude

Default Hi, I'm Just Some Dude

Howdy people of ADISC

I just received my first shipment of real adult diapers, so I figured I would go ahead and introduce myself at the same time.

Hello! Who are you?

I'm just your average young adult struggling to make it in this world :P . I haven't really gotten into college yet, but I did get lucky and land a job as a computer technician straight out of high school. Funnily enough I worked for the school district that I graduated from and the job was pretty awesome. It was a tad hard because I'm not exactly the social type and while working there I had to constantly interact and explain things to staff, but I managed to survive. Unfortunately the district got hit with massive budget cuts and since I was lowest on the totem pole, I got laid off a couple years ago. Since then I've mostly done seasonal work at retail stores, and I've also done a lot of under-the-table work for my family.

What brings you here?

Diapers of course! I've been a DL for about as long as I can remember, but it wasn't until middle school where I got the internet and discovered there are a lot of people out there who share my interest. I mostly wore easy-to-conceal stuff like GoodNites and Depends adjustable underwear, but today I have 'graduated' so-to-speak and have a decent selection of sample packs I ordered from Bambino

What are your other interests?

Video Games. I eat, sleep, and breathe video games. I'm constantly playing something on my consoles or PC, and when I'm not, I'm reading articles, watching videos, or listening to podcasts about them. I currently have a collection of over 500+ video games (most of them are physical copies too) that I've slowly been playing through. I do have my priorities in order though, so family, friends, and my needs always come first, but video games will always be my passion.

In a distant second I also enjoy cooking food, mostly on the BBQ. I make killer racks of ribs and giant hand-made hamburgers stuffed with all sorts of goodies. I love to learn new cooking techniques and recipes and trying them out, and usually I do a pretty good job.

What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

To be honest, I don't really know. I want to get involved with the ABDL community, but I can't really see myself posting that much. Typically when I join up with a forum it's to lurk around and just read peoples opinions on things I'm interested in. I'm a quiet guy in both real life and on the internet unless someone specifically strikes up a conversation with me.

I'll try my best to be a little active, but no promises :P

Hey dude, impressive intro. Of course you're welcome to lurk, but you'll find this a very supportive community that respects quiet and sensitive contributors. It a great place to discover yourself. So get on board.

Quote Originally Posted by somedudehi View Post
    Howdy people of ADISC

I'll try my best to be a little active, but no promises :P
    Thanks for the info. I am trying to go from Lurker to Contributer too, so i you fancy a chat let me know.