Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New designs on pampers baby dry size 6 and luvs size 6.

Default New designs on pampers baby dry size 6 and luvs size 6.

Was just wondering if anyone had seen the new designs on both diaper brands. I didn't know there were new designs out on them till I opened the package and was a surprise to me. Just wondering if anyone else knew about this. Here are the pictures of them front and back. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378752170.969185.jpg 
Views:	12867 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	18405Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378752202.170314.jpg 
Views:	5449 
Size:	9.1 KB 
ID:	18406

are baby dry's bigger or longer than luvs? cute designs but i think the old baby drys loooked better.

I believe they both are the same size. I've never measured them but I will and let you know.

pepsicolaisgreat

Hadn't noticed the new designs. Though I haven't bought any in awhile so that's why. lol

Cute designs. Makes me want to go out and get some. Thanks for the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by pepsicolaisgreat View Post
    Hadn't noticed the new designs. Though I haven't bought any in awhile so that's why. lol

Cute designs. Makes me want to go out and get some. Thanks for the pics.
    Thanks you are welcome! Hope u do go buy some.

Ooh, I wonder if the baby dry 6+ I picked up the other day will have new designs... I havn't opened up the pack yet. I kinda like the old ones better with the cute little animals. As long as it does the job though it's ok hehe.

Yes, they are new. P&G just re-vamped all of their diapers. Cruisers, Baby Dry, Easy-Ups, and Luvs - they all have freshened designs. Not sure about Underjams.....I've had a chance to try the new Cruisers and the new Baby Dry. The Cruisers absorb a little bit better, but aren't as soft or as stretchy as the Baby Dry. The quality of the sides on the Cruisers has diminished greatly. I wear a carefully stretched 3T Gerber training pant over them though, so that's not a huge issue for me. The Baby Dry do seem to absorb MORE now (there was even a note in the package saying Pampers added more material), and the Baby Dry are so soft. The Baby Dry also have better sides....but the tabs themselves seem to have a tendency to rip. I haven't been able to get my hands on 4T-5T Easy Ups (all they had was 3T-4T) or the updated Luvs yet, but I'll let everyone know.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and the Baby Dry I got have a different velcro strip.....it looks like the one in the picture still has the last design's velcro strip on it....

Quote Originally Posted by grst View Post
    Yes, they are new. P&G just re-vamped all of their diapers. Cruisers, Baby Dry, Easy-Ups, and Luvs - they all have freshened designs. Not sure about Underjams.....I've had a chance to try the new Cruisers and the new Baby Dry. The Cruisers absorb a little bit better, but aren't as soft or as stretchy as the Baby Dry. The quality of the sides on the Cruisers has diminished greatly. I wear a carefully stretched 3T Gerber training pant over them though, so that's not a huge issue for me. The Baby Dry do seem to absorb MORE now (there was even a note in the package saying Pampers added more material), and the Baby Dry are so soft. The Baby Dry also have better sides....but the tabs themselves seem to have a tendency to rip. I haven't been able to get my hands on 4T-5T Easy Ups (all they had was 3T-4T) or the updated Luvs yet, but I'll let everyone know.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and the Baby Dry I got have a different velcro strip.....it looks like the one in the picture still has the last design's velcro strip on it....
    So on the new cruisers does that apply to the size 7 or is that a size 6 cruiser that you noticed the sides have diminished on them.

They're getting uglier and uglier. This goes a long with everything in the baby industry: too many colors, over stimulation.

I know why Pampers did change the designs on their diapers, its because of Sesame Street characters actually, weird story is that Sesame Street the show is geared for kids around 4-5 yrs old, diapers aren't geared for this age group usually so they know that lot of 4-5 yrs old kids won't watch Sesame Streets because they see them as babyish since they see them on their brother/sister diapers, and when a 4-5 yrs old say something is babyish, they mean it and won't change their minds easily... So Pampers now feature Baby sesame Street characters instead of the big sesame street characters...