Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: thinking of wearing when going to pay tennis on tuesday

Default thinking of wearing when going to pay tennis on tuesday

im thinking of trying to get over my fears of wearing in public by deliberately wearing in public when I go to play tennis tomoz. I think that when I find out that no body bats an eye at me or pays me any attention een though im wearing I will feel like its ok to wear 24/7

the only reason I don't is because im alwas thinking that people can see my diaper and if they do they will all point at me and laugh.

secondly im thinking if people do see or ask me aabout. Im thinking of lying and telling them im ic and I have to wear.

I would appreciate thoughts or tips from anyone thanks

( if this is in the wrong forum sorry. I didn't know whether to put it in adult bby or diapertalk)

tennismad

If you're nervous about wearing in public, the last thing I'd do is wear during an activity that will have you running about and stretching... The diaper might affect the way you feel when you move... Or you might stretch for a ball and find your top lifts up... Or all that movement might cause the tapes to unstick or something...

I'd try something simpler, like just walking down the street in one under your clothes. Or wearing to the shops.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RouteLeader View Post
    I had a little trouble reading this due to issues with grammar, so I will undertake my civic duty by re-writing this.
    Huh. Maybe not the best grammar, but I found it quite easy to understand...

If your going to wear for your tennis match I would suggest wearing a longer shirt. The diaper might show when your serving the ball.

Umm... wouldn't it also depend on the weather being windy ? Also are you going to wear athletic shorts ? If its hot then and you are wearing a diaper, you might sweat in a almost diaper shape on your butt. For me at least I wouldn't do it, to much of a chance I would sweat and have cresant marks, not to mention embarrassment !

How has no one mentioned chaffing? Man, its just not advisable to play tennis while diapered if you 1) want to be discreet and 2) don't want it to affect your game. If your heart is set on it then maybe avoid a plastic backed diaper as cloth backed may be cooler and use a lot of barrier cream and powder.

But mentioned before, just going out in public will make you realise no one will bat an eye lid. Maybe go to a busy mall or a movie? People are too involved in their own lives to notice what you are wearing under your clothes.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    If you're nervous about wearing in public, the last thing I'd do is wear during an activity that will have you running about and stretching... The diaper might affect the way you feel when you move... Or you might stretch for a ball and find your top lifts up... Or all that movement might cause the tapes to unstick or something...

I'd try something simpler, like just walking down the street in one under your clothes. Or wearing to the shops.

- - - Updated - - -

Huh. Maybe not the best grammar, but I found it quite easy to understand...

i wear out to the shops all the time. also sorry for the grammer i kinda wrote this post a bit last minute. so sorrry

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyMower View Post
    Umm... wouldn't it also depend on the weather being windy ? Also are you going to wear athletic shorts ? If its hot then and you are wearing a diaper, you might sweat in a almost diaper shape on your butt. For me at least I wouldn't do it, to much of a chance I would sweat and have cresant marks, not to mention embarrassment !

i dont wear shorts EVER. i dont like to show off my legs at all. it feels uncomfortable bareing my legs for some odd reason i cant explain.

T

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan View Post
    How has no one mentioned chaffing? Man, its just not advisable to play tennis while diapered if you 1) want to be discreet and 2) don't want it to affect your game. If your heart is set on it then maybe avoid a plastic backed diaper as cloth backed may be cooler and use a lot of barrier cream and powder.

But mentioned before, just going out in public will make you realise no one will bat an eye lid. Maybe go to a busy mall or a movie? People are too involved in their own lives to notice what you are wearing under your clothes.

Good luck

i have alwas wanted to wear 24/7 but still cant get over the whole is he looking at me thing ? or can they see my diaper ? i want clarification that people relly dont care, so i can happily wear all the time without constantly worrying that people will see.

- - - Updated - - -

what is a good discreet diaper to wear if im going to wear in public. i dont want it to be big and puuffy but i dont it to rustle when i move and give away the fact that im wearing one, yet be kinda absorbant in case i feel like wetting it
    Last edited by tennismad; 09-Sep-2013 at 22:21. Reason: spelling errors

I agree with what most people have said here, wearing a diaper while playing a highly active sport like tennis will require you to use a lot of protection in order to avoid chafing and rashes. I'd consider getting a cloth backed diaper and, if you are going to wet while playing, which I don't recommend, then put an absorbent liner inside to prevent leaking. But do think of this, most babies even stop playing when they wet their diaper and cry for a change, I wouldn't want to keep playing tennis in a wet diaper as you really run the risk of causing leaks due to your excessive movements, bending, etc, and the chance of chafing and rashes is high.
    If you are going to wet I would do so in between matches where you can go change yourself afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by LazerHyena View Post
    I agree with what most people have said here, wearing a diaper while playing a highly active sport like tennis will require you to use a lot of protection in order to avoid chafing and rashes. I'd consider getting a cloth backed diaper and, if you are going to wet while playing, which I don't recommend, then put an absorbent liner inside to prevent leaking. But do think of this, most babies even stop playing when they wet their diaper and cry for a change, I wouldn't want to keep playing tennis in a wet diaper as you really run the risk of causing leaks due to your excessive movements, bending, etc, and the chance of chafing and rashes is high.
    If you are going to wet I would do so in between matches where you can go change yourself afterwards.

all of these comments on here have changed my mind about wearing while playing tennis. i think im going to just wear about town for a bit while im wearing to get the feel for it again.

once again thanx for all the help and advice and tips people.

keep them comming people please ?

As someone who absolutely has to wear when playing let me tell you from first hand experience that it is damn difficult. I've had diapers tear on me and you really don't want to know what the chaffing can end up like if you don't have enough protection.

These days I usually play in cloth diapers and you still have to be careful. Went after a ball once and had my plastic pants rip in the crotch because I moved too fast and stretched things more than I should have

in my opinion wearing a diaper during any physical activity especially sports its just asking to get noticed, but then again thats kinda what your looking for. so its up to you really. i can almost guarantee though if u wear any diaper during tennis its gonna affect your movement unless your not worried about people noticing. so long as your playing casually, and not for a team or something, id say go for it. your gonna get noticed, which will put you in that situation, and getting through it, which you will one way or another, will build confidence and experience. if u win, your opponent will have to face the fact that they got beat by a guy in diapers, that would be fun. Wearing around town isnt bad either, i always wear to the movies, and i have wore out to do errands too(walmart, bank, carwash, picking up my paycheck) ive never ever had anyone ask me if i was wearing a diaper or even hint at they've noticed.