Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello.

Red face hello.

hello! i am a new member to this site. i..well im not really sure what to call my self but i lean more towards adultbaby. i guess i have been for a long time and just never knew what to call it. i was always ashamed and embarrassed so i never told anyone. i am married for almost 2years now. and just last month i told my husband about my interest and i am very happy to say he is very understanding. now as much as i am interested in this i also love drawing, playing with my kids, reading and yes even homework sometimes. i am not in school ATM but plan to do online classes soon. (college). so im here really to find friends, learn more about this interest and try to accept my self. i have made a step towards acceptance by telling my hubby but when we talk i still feel so weird. i would love some advice on this. so please if you have any or if youre new to this as well please message me. also i would like some suggestions on which groups are best with this situation. i have joined a few but im not really sure. im happy i found this site so a thankyou to *Moo* is clearly in order so THANKYOU for this website !
    have a great day everyone

Quote Originally Posted by tyty20 View Post
    hello! i am a new member to this site. i..well im not really sure what to call my self but i lean more towards adultbaby. i guess i have been for a long time and just never knew what to call it. i was always ashamed and embarrassed so i never told anyone. i am married for almost 2years now. and just last month i told my husband about my interest and i am very happy to say he is very understanding. now as much as i am interested in this i also love drawing, playing with my kids, reading and yes even homework sometimes. i am not in school ATM but plan to do online classes soon. (college). so im here really to find friends, learn more about this interest and try to accept my self. i have made a step towards acceptance by telling my hubby but when we talk i still feel so weird. i would love some advice on this. so please if you have any or if youre new to this as well please message me. also i would like some suggestions on which groups are best with this situation. i have joined a few but im not really sure. im happy i found this site so a thankyou to *Moo* is clearly in order so THANKYOU for this website !
    have a great day everyone
    Hey, Ty. Welcome to ADISC!

You seem to have a lot in common with me. I am going back to school (again) in the next couple of weeks. I, too, recently got married. I am actually a little jealous of you. I haven't gotten up the nerve to tell my wife about this interest. The main reason I see, is that I really don't see it being something that I would even want to involve her in. I know that sounds weird, but this has always been a 'me' thing. I'm not one of those that fantasizes about having a significant other baby me or diaper me. I guess I am still a little selfish with my 'fetish'. Maybe one day, I will learn to share.

But anyway. I am glad you are taking another step in acceptance and hopping into ADISC. I hope you enjoy it here. Have fun!

~LMA

thankyou! Lilmonkey.
    i am curious about that name? im sorry to hear you have not told her. i hope in time you can im sure she would understand. what school are you going to? this is all weird to me.. do you feel weird about this interest? when did you start? idk i guess i have alot of questions. but thanks for the responce and the welcome! hope you have a nice day and i wish you luck for when you do decide to tell her this site is very nice im happy i signed up.
    thanks again
    tyty

thankyou! Lilmonkey.
    i am curious about that name? im sorry to hear you have not told her. i hope in time you can im sure she would understand. what school are you going to? this is all weird to me.. do you feel weird about this interest? when did you start? idk i guess i have alot of questions. but thanks for the responce and the welcome! hope you have a nice day and i wish you luck for when you do decide to tell her this site is very nice im happy i signed up.
    thanks again
    tyty
    Heh... first the name. I started out as abalex, and didn't really consider myself to be an AB. If anything, I was more into DL. But I met some friends who were also babyfurs and even though I wasn't too interested in the furry communithy, I had to admit they were adorable. So, eventually they kinda dragged me into it, but I wanted to be something different than a run of the mill pupy or kitty, so I went with monkey. I feel like it represents 'little' me better than any other animal. As for school, I am going to a local private school to get my teacher's license. And I do still hope to tell my wife one day, it is just really scary and hard. I was kinda a late comer to the ABDL interest. It wasn't until I first moved out on my own, around 20. But now that I think about it... there were signs before that.

Hi.

I told my wife shortley before we got married. I can not say that she accepts me being DL, i think she tollerates it.

I am glad your husband is understanding. thats a realy good start.

I used to feel weird about being DL but i think i just got used to it.

welcome I hope you make lots of friends on here.

Pip

Quote Originally Posted by LilMonkeyAlex View Post
    Heh... first the name. I started out as abalex, and didn't really consider myself to be an AB. If anything, I was more into DL. But I met some friends who were also babyfurs and even though I wasn't too interested in the furry communithy, I had to admit they were adorable. So, eventually they kinda dragged me into it, but I wanted to be something different than a run of the mill pupy or kitty, so I went with monkey. I feel like it represents 'little' me better than any other animal. As for school, I am going to a local private school to get my teacher's license. And I do still hope to tell my wife one day, it is just really scary and hard. I was kinda a late comer to the ABDL interest. It wasn't until I first moved out on my own, around 20. But now that I think about it... there were signs before that.

that doesnt seem so late to me. i have a friend into the furrys thing.. never really did interest me untill i saw here .. but still not my thing. im going to be doing online classes soon for a psychology degree but again i do hope your wife is understanding. i am very lucky that my husband is. how long did after you started did you start meeting friends with this interest?

- - - Updated - - -

im sorry to hera she does not accept.. hopefully some day she will. how do you just get used to it? i try talking and i think about it but i still have this feeling like this is all wrong. i really do want to continue in it ... but i dont know how to get passed this.. "its wrong" feeling! any advice?

I have never really met (ie. In real life) friends with this interest, except for one from a different website. Nothing bad happened. Nothing even ABDL related happened. It was just a basic, "Let's hang out" thing. But it was still kinda awkward since the only thing we really had in common was being ABDL's. I have never really wanted to meet someone else IRL since then. As far as how long it was before I met online friends and talked about it openly online, it was about 3 years. I was one of those... "Is this only me?" People. Never thought there was such a thing as those that had this interest out there. I found another site (The one that no one likes to speak of here, Rhymes with Speaker) and used to read stories there, but they came off as very creepy and just wrong. They kinda made me feel even creepier than I did before. Then a year or so later, I stumbled across ADISC. At first, I had no interest in meeting others, even online. I just wanted to read stories, lurk around the forum, and maybe get some neat ideas. But that only lasted about two months, then I finally decided to make myself a part of the community. It is still very much an online only thing for me with the exception of that one time. But even just making friends online makes it a lot better. I am no longer all alone or creeped out by my own interests anymore.

A worm hug and and a welcome! I have been a AB/DL for all my life, Once I was alowed on the interent I quickly found there were others like me and I wasn't alone I felt great. My baby fur side came because I always enjoyed looking at pics of anthros in diapers better than anything else, I didn't find out I was a furry till recently though (didn't know it was a thing back when).

thats cool. altho i have had this ab interest a while im still very new to as what its really about. i know what i like but im still very ... whats the word.. innocent i guess. how old when you started and thanks for the welcome i do hope to find friends ..maybe even near me if possible.

thats cool. altho i have had this ab interest a while im still very new to as what its really about. i know what i like but im still very ... whats the word.. innocent i guess. how old when you started and thanks for the welcome i do hope to find friends ..maybe even near me if possible.
    I can't rely remeber exacly when it started because I had a diaper interest ever since I can remember. like 4 or 5 I guess and "What its relly all about" that is a complex question, because there is no one thing, evey person here is diffrent in their own ways. It's whatever you make out of it. Good questions