Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to the forum, wanted to show you guys what I'm working on!

Red face New to the forum, wanted to show you guys what I'm working on!

Hi everyone! like the username suggests, I'm a mommy. I try to be as supportive as I can be to my baby (he introduced me to this whole wonderful world) but I haven't really been able to put my sewing skills to use until just now (we've just recently moved out and in together! Hooray!!). Anyway, I went to the fabric store the other night and this is the product of I would say about six or seven hours of work... only have two more tabs and a little inner seam adjusting to go and then my baby's first handmade cover will be finished!

http://i.imgur.com/P7PCqsS.jpg?1

That's very well done! It looks like this is your first post on adisc. We like to get to know each other better so that we can relate to each other. Can you tell us a little more about your sewing and non-caretaker interests?

welcome to adisc
    the product your working on looks very cute

Hi and welcome to the community. This baby would love to wear those.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    That's very well done! It looks like this is your first post on adisc. We like to get to know each other better so that we can relate to each other. Can you tell us a little more about your sewing and non-caretaker interests?
    Of course! Sorry, I was so excited about it and he wanted me to put it up here I'm an early 20s gamer/musician/artist who happens to love cats :3 I play minecraft, fable, Halo, Battlefield (a little), and guitar, I sing, and I do a few different kinds of art. I'm about to graduate community college and go on to get a degree in math for teaching and I ultimately would love to work at Google.

love it super cool i would love a pair

pepsicolaisgreat

Love that cover. It's really well done. Welcome to adisc.

Yeah it looks great. I have been told sewing vinyl is a real hassle. Have you given it a shot?

Wow that is amazing! he will love it! nothing touches a little's heart more than his mommy making him or getting him something ABDL related trust me it's very nice to see the true love and compassion you have for your little welcome to ADISC and great work