Thread: Growing out of my regular diaper :/

Default Growing out of my regular diaper :/

right now I wear "Nite Pants" these diapers are an all white almost exact replica of a 90s goodnight. I fear that one day I will grow out of the XL size diaper and I will lose such an amazing part of my DL life

Has anyone grown out of their main diaper size wise?
    How hard will I take it if it does happen?
    How should I deal with the change if it does happen?

The "Nite pants" by kimberly clark, diaper has brought me such joy and calmed my nerves when the old goodnights with the race cars left the store (still the same feeling but not design)

You're 22. If you're still growing, then it's probably in a bad way, and that would be the real issue.

I can remember growing out of my childhood cloth diapers, and later Pampers. It sucked, but I remained determined to wear them, so I devised various mods.

I've grown out of a couple varieties.
    Pampers Baby Dry size 6 used to fit me well enough, and Pullups also used to fit me, but that was a few years back. Now I'm bigger both ways (got fat, got fit, got lazy, long story).

Nite Pants? Aren't those the generic Kroger brand pull-ups that are all too similar to Goodnites? I used to use those because they were cheaper than Goodnites.

How hard will you take it? I haven't seen any replacements on the market for anything like Nite Pants that are any larger, so all I'll say is there's no replacement for Nite Pants/Goodnites. As for your reaction, that you will have to have on your own. Oh, and mind me for saying, but adult sized diapers are waaay more expensive than those for babies and toddlers.

How should you deal with it? I think I already covered some of this in the answer to the previous question: move on, there's no replacement I know of.

Quote Originally Posted by BearTale View Post
    right now I wear "Nite Pants" these diapers are an all white almost exact replica of a 90s goodnight. I fear that one day I will grow out of the XL size diaper and I will lose such an amazing part of my DL life

Has anyone grown out of their main diaper size wise?
    How hard will I take it if it does happen?
    How should I deal with the change if it does happen?

The "Nite pants" by kimberly clark, diaper has brought me such joy and calmed my nerves when the old goodnights with the race cars left the store (still the same feeling but not design)
    whilst I am NOT bonded in any way to a specific brand, and rather use what works best for my IC needs...
    well how about this solution: STAY FIT?

Keep in good shape, and usually at 22 you shouldn't grow anymore.
    Unless you're really skinny and no muscles (at what point I'd say gain up a bit - in the healthy way - and don't care about the diaper).
    But with 22 you're fully grown (usually)... so if you gain the beer-belly... that's up to you

staying fit would be best I think I like that response because not only does it give me motivation it makes me into a healthy young man no replacement eh? :/ I guess if it happens I will try to transition to adult diapers

Quote Originally Posted by BearTale View Post
    staying fit would be best I think I like that response because not only does it give me motivation it makes me into a healthy young man no replacement eh? :/ I guess if it happens I will try to transition to adult diapers
    Couple of things for keeping fit / in shape:

depending on your current state of physical fitness... if you already have a working training - keep at it..

if not: take it slow. most people go in 150% at first and then drop out within 3 month time, unrelated to the type of training they do.

if you fancy, look up so called "free body weight" excercises... it's what I mostly do. Myself I can't stand gyms...

Also your diet is important... important to your health.
    So eat clean... scrap most of the convenience crap. if you haven't mastered cooking yet, pick up some books, etc...
    freshly prepared whole food is just amazing.

Drink: you don't have to be a saint - but don't be a sinner either
    I mean the occasional drink of red wine, liquors, etc... is absolutely fine and perfectly enjoyable.
    Moderation is the key here... occasionally indulge.
    But stay the hell away from soda-pops, sugar filled crap like coke, etc...
    drink mostly WATER, natural lemonade (made from actual lemons & water, with only small traces of sugar), green tea,.. herbal teas, etc... will do you a lot of good.

Sports: find something you LOVE... don't just work the machines 'cause everyone else is doing it... if you want to succeed you need to find a sport you LOVE.