Thread: leg gaurds on the Tena men supper for men rubbing painfully

Default leg gaurds on the Tena men supper for men rubbing painfully

Starting to find again because of the weather that the leg gaurds on the Tena men supper for men are really rubbing against my skin betweent leg and groin and its starting to get painful.

Also I find they tend to slip down as always pulling them up thank you.

Any suggestions?

Get a onesie. You can try using some baby powder on the insides of your legs, but that typically doesn't work that well for me. Get a onesie. The fabric won't grab and pull like the plastic will. Also, it'll hold up the diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    Starting to find again because of the weather that the leg gaurds on the Tena men supper for men are really rubbing against my skin betweent leg and groin and its starting to get painful.

Any suggestions?
    Wear some tight fitting boxer briefs over them?
    or if you want ultimate fit: Tena Knit Pants (TENA Knit Pant: Incontinence Pants For Women and Men, Regular Size - TENA)
    That should take care of the issues.

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post

Any suggestions?
    I find that somewhat ironic. I prefer diapers with tall leak guards for daytime specifically to BE there to PREVENT skin-on-skin rubbing. Make sure your taping technique is getting you the correct amount of snugness. the upper tapes don't really count for much there, it's all in your positioning the lowers. Depending on how you fit the diaper you're trying to wear, the tapes may need to come straight in toward each other, or perhaps downward toward the leg elastic. might need to experiment, try things that appear a little radical.