Thread: New here! Just wanted to say hi! :D

Default New here! Just wanted to say hi! :D

Hello everyone!

I've been into AB/DL for awhile now. I have learned a lot and am still learning more every day! I've mostly kept to myself and not been involved much with the AB/DL community, but I had stumbled across some pages from here and read them when I was curious about things.

I decided to join for a lot of different reasons. First, because I really enjoy regression and also love diapers!

I wanted to find people with similar interests and experiences. There will be times i'm sure where I will need support with different things, but I also want to support others. I want to share some of my experiences and ideas with you and read about yours as well!

A little about me:

I truly am a child at heart, and always have been! I've been described as eccentric or a "weirdo" affectionately by friends hehe. I am a free spirit and have tons of different interests in life. I love deep conversations and I love listening and giving advice too!

I love to travel and have adventures, I love meeting new people.
    I draw, paint, dance, and I love acting! I love creating things and expressing myself in different ways.

Anyways, I just wanted to have a chance to introduce myself. I am looking forward to being apart of this community!

Thanks for reading guys

Quote Originally Posted by prettybaby View Post
    Hello everyone!

I've been into AB/DL for awhile now. I have learned a lot and am still learning more every day! I've mostly kept to myself and not been involved much with the AB/DL community, but I had stumbled across some pages from here and read them when I was curious about things.

I decided to join for a lot of different reasons. First, because I really enjoy regression and also love diapers!

I wanted to find people with similar interests and experiences. There will be times i'm sure where I will need support with different things, but I also want to support others. I want to share some of my experiences and ideas with you and read about yours as well!

A little about me:

I truly am a child at heart, and always have been! I've been described as eccentric or a "weirdo" affectionately by friends hehe. I am a free spirit and have tons of different interests in life. I love deep conversations and I love listening and giving advice too!

I love to travel and have adventures, I love meeting new people.
    I draw, paint, dance, and I love acting! I love creating things and expressing myself in different ways.

Anyways, I just wanted to have a chance to introduce myself. I am looking forward to being apart of this community!

Thanks for reading guys
    Welcome Prettybaby! We're glad you're here! I'm pretty sure all of us here are young at heart to some extent. We are a support group and if you're looking for advice, this is the place to be - and we don't call each other "weirdo". lolz You said you like to travel. Where are some of the places you have been? Since you love to draw, maybe you can have one of your drawings as your avatar?

I have been all over the United States, I guess I should have said "have a great interest in travel" for the time being lol! I love roadtrips though and have seen a lot of cool things so far, and I am planning on taking my travels out of the United States this year!

As for the drawings, that is a good idea! I hadn't thought of using one as an avatar ^_^

Hi prettybaby,

Welcome. I have only been to Florida in the US, but i have seen a bit of Europe and Africa. One day i would love to travel through the United States its a place that has always intrested me.

It would be great to see some of your pictures.

I hope you have a realy good time on this site.

All the best.

Pip

Welcome aboard! I read that you enjoy road trips... I prefer to travel that way if at all possible. Time alone or with family and/or friends on the road is awesome! My wife & kids went with me this year as we went to Tennessee this July. My best friend lives near Nashville and it had been awhile since we had the opportunity to see each other. We went to Gatlinburg for the first 3 days then to his house. There were a bunch of us in Gatlinburg...my family, my best friend, his girlfriend and girlfriends daughter, 2 of his brothers and their families and one other family we're all friends with.
    I love driving and all of our vacations over the years were road trips. We've been to Florida, Tennessee, Virginia, South Carolina and many more places. They're all long trips from north-eastern Pennsylvania!
    Oh well, once again welcome to the group!

FORE! GolfCub here, welcome to the forum. I'm not AB/DL, but we're all friends here. You can guess my interest, wkat's yours?

Welcome, it is very nice to meet an ab/dl person that has lots of different interests, I hope you have fun here.