Thread: searching for a new avatar

Default searching for a new avatar

So I have recently been through all kinds of emotional swings in my life as a result of explorations here on ADISC, and I have uncovered, discovered, or rediscovered the existence of my very strong Little side, which I had not even been consciously aware of when I signed on here a couple of months ago. At that time, I knew I had an ABDL past, but (though I could have and did describe it in posts) I would not for the life of me have known how to label it, and I certainly was not aware that it still had such a hold on me.

When I built my profile, the pic I chose for an avatar seemed fine to me. I was here exploring IC issues, so I didn't need a babyish character or anything. I found this karaoke-focused .jpeg and it fit, and I didn't think much beyond that.

I don't think it fits anymore.

I want a cute avatar, but I can't seem to find one. You see I'm looking for something specific, and it might not be out there. So I'm wondering if anyone knows where I might find it, if indeed it exists.

I'm looking for a cartoon image that shows a little girl or baby in diapers who is clearly singing into a microphone. I would love it if the character were anime--that would be ideal. I don't want it to be furry. (Nothing against furries, but that would not represent me.) If it's silly, that's actually even better. I like silly. But I'll look at anything.

If anyone has a thought, I'd really appreciate the help!

First row, 6th one over: It looks copyrighted but maybe one of the great artists on this site can draw you one.

More little girls singing

Doubt you're going to find an image that fits that description to a T that isn't going to look shitty cropped to a 150x150 size limit.

Probably skew older than what you're looking for: