Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New AB/DL Logo I haven't Seen. Do you Like It?

Default New AB/DL Logo I haven't Seen. Do you Like It?

I thought this was cool. Check it out:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_meh1vajj8p1rlxz9yo1_1280.jpg 
Views:	575 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	18388

Do you get it???

Read it backwards, I'll wait... Cool, huh?

There was a regular on here called NamRepaid, which I thought was pretty cool. I wonder if they got the idea from him!

"You repaid who?" asks the man on the street. Looks like a good design. Where did you find it?

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    There was a regular on here called NamRepaid, which I thought was pretty cool. I wonder if they got the idea from him!
    I can't believe I never realised what his name spelt backwards! I always thought there was some interesting thinking of story behind it...
    I think I'm going to try reading every member's name backwards now in case I missed something.

Huh. Not sure I get the big "RR" portion unless it's just a hint to read the text backwards, in which case it seems worse than useless. Could be more graphically creative, I think. Plus, I really can't imagine wearing a shirt that says "diaper lover" on it, even if the text is slightly contorted. Oh well...

toujoursbb

I like to wear publicly but discretely things that for the aware person would mean something, plus I feel some "braveness" then. Of course, that's not being very brave...

I have a T-Shirt bought about 8-yrs ago from Aby.com (I think that was the website name then), a ABDL gay site if I recall, under the supervision of a guy named Dave. At the time they were selling some T-Shirts, one of those had the mention Abdl 24/7 (see photo). Need good eyes to really find out... Mind you if you put ABDL on google, you quickly find out...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	24-7 T.jpg 
Views:	767 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	18389

Quote Originally Posted by WoodlandWanderer View Post
    I can't believe I never realised what his name spelt backwards! I always thought there was some interesting thinking of story behind it...
    I think I'm going to try reading every member's name backwards now in case I missed something.
    ...yeah, same here. Mind blown. o.o

I agree with others very cool. I do like the backwards thing.