Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glad to join you people XD

Default Glad to join you people XD

Sorry for late introduction.
    I'm AB, I was born and live in Russia. Sometimes I feel like I'm the one of a kind here. Although, if ab - is a social phenomenon, it can not be true.
    I neither was a bed wetter, nor an IC. I was born at the turn of ages, and in my early years there was no such thing as diapers, but as they appeared, in my 10 I guess I found them cute, and they became part of my life.
    I am an artist, an atheist and a cosmopolitan. I believe that nothing can predetermine our existence, but only we can choose how us to live. I love British music, especially art and indie rock. Frankly I prefer to be short on personal info, 'cause I'm a little bit frighten of possibility to be identified, ha-ha, so this concludes the intro. I'm really glad to be here.

Quote Originally Posted by ScaredyCat View Post
    I'm AB, I was born and live in Russia. Sometimes I feel like I'm the one of a kind here. Although, if ab - is a social phenomenon, it can not be true.
    I neither was a bed wetter, nor an IC. I was born at the turn of ages, and in my early years there was no such thing as diapers, but as they appeared, in my 10 I guess I found them cute, and they became part of my life.
    I am an artist, an atheist and a cosmopolitan. I believe that nothing can predetermine our existence, but only we can choose how us to live. I love British music, especially art and indie rock. Frankly I prefer to be short on personal info, 'cause I'm a little bit frighten of possibility to be identified, ha-ha, so this concludes the intro. I'm really glad to be here.
    I share your perspective of being an atheist and that our existence is not predetermined by anything other than our own choices. Should provide for some interesting discussions. Welcome to the site.

Hello and welcome! I'm another that shares your belief that nothing predetermines our existence, and I'm sure we'll get along just fine. I also find what you say about ABDL not being a social phenomenon interesting. There have been many who wonder if kids who grow up without diapers and the Western version of babyhood can become ABDLs, and your experience suggests that they indeed can. I'd love to hear more, so I hope you stick around.

Again, welcome!

I believe that nothing can predetermine our existence, but only we can choose how us to live.
    Здравствуйте!

Welcome to ADISC! Glad to hear you like British art and rock music. As a Brit, we appreciate that very much. What sort of diapers are available in Russia? I know little of the AB/DL scene in that part of the world.

веселитесь!

>GoldDragonAurkarm said: "I also find what you say about ABDL not being a social phenomenon interesting."
    I'm sorry I confused you. I tried so hard to be short, that swallowed a word or two. No, I mean just the opposite. I can't say for dl but I'm quite sure that ab is a social phenomenon, and world wide spreaded one. I don't think it's true that I am one of a kind, I suppose there are many ABDLs lives in my country, in my city. They just don't know how to name it, they think it's just mental illnes, or something else more horrible. I'd like to help them, but I don't know how, I don't know if I can, and if abdl is something that can be triggered, I don't want to be this trigger. I can't take such responsobility.

>RouteLeader
    Mostly the same brands that available in Europe. Globalization XP
    I'm sorry if I said something stupid, I didn't mean to insult you x_x
    And I'm curious about your signature "Lithuania"...
    btw, diapers is only a tiny part of my interests.

pepsicolaisgreat

Welcome to adisc. It's nice to meet you.

I love your avatar.

Hi and a late Welcome to the site. Some here in the US think that AB/DL is a mental Illness. Not is not the case any where. I can understand your concern for others in yor country. Even here we are mostly underground because of a stigma that is tide to being this way.

I hope that we can be of some help to you here. That is what this site is for Support.

Hope you can learn about yourself and maybe that way you may be able to share with others in your country and let them know that there is support here for them as well.

I hope we can help you.

>GoldDragonAurkarm said: "I also find what you say about ABDL not being a social phenomenon interesting."
    I'm sorry I confused you. I tried so hard to be short, that swallowed a word or two. No, I mean just the opposite. I can't say for dl but I'm quite sure that ab is a social phenomenon, and world wide spreaded one. I don't think it's true that I am one of a kind, I suppose there are many ABDLs lives in my country, in my city. They just don't know how to name it, they think it's just mental illnes, or something else more horrible. I'd like to help them, but I don't know how, I don't know if I can, and if abdl is something that can be triggered, I don't want to be this trigger. I can't take such responsobility.

>RouteLeader
    Don't sweat it. I probably misread what you wrote.

And likewise, I doubt you can be the trigger. I know for many of us it's been a thing with us since childhood. In my case, I've had diaper desires as long as I can remember.

>RouteLeader
    My avatar is a random kitsch concoction of a man nodding his head and Lithuania written in Japanese. For some reason it just looked unique and different, so I went ahead with it. Do you read/speak some Japanese? Your avatar involves one of our favourite programmes for late 80's/90's kids growing up. We AB/DL's love Rugrats .

Quote Originally Posted by RouteLeader View Post
    My avatar is a random kitsch concoction of a man nodding his head and Lithuania written in Japanese. For some reason it just looked unique and different, so I went ahead with it. Do you read/speak some Japanese? Your avatar involves one of our favourite programmes for late 80's/90's kids growing up. We AB/DL's love Rugrats .
    I'm the one who grew up in the late 80's/90's. Chuckie Finster is my favorite character since I was 12 or something, he just like me) I studied Japanese ages ago, forgot almost everything except hiragana and katakana alphabets XP.

2GoldDragonAurkarm

And likewise, I doubt you can be the trigger. I know for many of us it's been a thing with us since childhood. In my case, I've had diaper desires as long as I can remember.
    I hope you right. Do you still want to hear my opinion about ABDL being a social phenomenon?

2pepsicolaisgreat

I love your avatar.
    It depicts Chuckie when he scared oO
    Ty. Nice to meet you too.

2kennyrallen
    What caused this stigma to appear? Is it because of tv-shows? Ty.

2starrunner
    Thank you.
    Last edited by ScaredyCat; 09-Sep-2013 at 20:15.