Thread: Here to Learn

Default Here to Learn

I recently met and have become partners with a man that I love very much. I quickly discovered that he is incontinent and must wear 24/7. This led to him telling me very early in our relationship that he is part of the ABDL community and considers himself a Little. We've mostly just talked about it while we continued our blossoming relationship but now it's time for us to explore that facet more deeply. He is part of this forum and said I could give his username here - He is waslost1234abc. My head is full of questions and I'm looking for some answers, guidance, and inspiration... General advice will be very helpful but some specific things I'm thinking about are...

1) How do we incorporate this Daddy and Little relationship into our daily lives while we're at home?

2) ... and the same question for when we are out... (like at church, at the grocery store, traveling in the care on a day trip, etc.)

3) Some of the ABDL items that I'm familiar with are Diapers (of course,) Teddy Bear, Pacifier, young jewelry with typical baby-characters, etc. What other "Items" are common and fun?

4) I should mention that my partner/little is AB and, although we have a healthy and fulfilling sex life, he does NOT incorporate/associate any AB activities with sexual activities. What's the best way to keep the two separate?

... and any other advice will be greatly appreciated.

THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoveryDaddy View Post
    I recently met and have become partners with a man that I love very much. I quickly discovered that he is incontinent and must wear 24/7. This led to him telling me very early in our relationship that he is part of the ABDL community and considers himself a Little. We've mostly just talked about it while we continued our blossoming relationship but now it's time for us to explore that facet more deeply. He is part of this forum and said I could give his username here - He is waslost1234abc. My head is full of questions and I'm looking for some answers, guidance, and inspiration... General advice will be very helpful but some specific things I'm thinking about are...

1) How do we incorporate this Daddy and Little relationship into our daily lives while we're at home?

2) ... and the same question for when we are out... (like at church, at the grocery store, traveling in the care on a day trip, etc.)

3) Some of the ABDL items that I'm familiar with are Diapers (of course,) Teddy Bear, Pacifier, young jewelry with typical baby-characters, etc. What other "Items" are common and fun?

4) I should mention that my partner/little is AB and, although we have a healthy and fulfilling sex life, he does NOT incorporate/associate any AB activities with sexual activities. What's the best way to keep the two separate?

... and any other advice will be greatly appreciated.

THANK YOU!
    Welcome DiscoveryDaddy! Looks like no one gave you a proper greeting, so here you go! You have a lot of information and some very good questions. I'm not a "daddy" per se (a big brother, though ) and I'm afraid I'm not qualified to answer your questions. However, there are plenty of daddies here that can answer your questions. So without further ado, here come the answers to your questions... Adisc members?

Hi DiscoveryDaddy - what a lucky guy you are! I would so love to share this aspect of myself with a partner, even if he wasn't into the ABDL stuff himself. Thus, having no experience with such a relationship, here is my two cents of advice.

1) Limit the Daddy/Little relationship to special times of the day. Having some cuddly/snuggle time with a bottle and a story might be an excellent end-of-the-day, bedtime ritual. Or, at any time you perceive your partner is "stressed" about something. ABDLs usually turn to their interest in times of stress. However, I would avoid staying in Daddy/Little mode long term as this could lead to unhealthy equality vs. power issues in your relationship.

2) In public, this will be your "little secret" so to speak, so keep it hidden. You could still wear a hidden piece of jewelry, or use a nickname or a "code word" while in public to let your partner know you are thinking about his Little side. But, I would avoid making it obvious. You should present yourselves as Adults to the Adult world.

3) The list of ABDL items is probably endless, but a few big ones you haven't mentioned are: Bottles, Security blankets, Footed PJs, to name a few.

Again, congratulations, and have fun with this.

Deke

Hello discovery Daddy so happy to hear you are willing to learn and are open about this interest I have a mommy but I am pretty sure being a daddy is quite similar

1) Cuddles are important, keeping your little close is what a little Girl/Boy craves

2) Littles like the most realistic feelings ever. (Diaper checks, nap times, and lunchtimes) now this is all up to your little
    and you need to just feel it all out

3) you have mentioned plenty of popular ABDL items and great ones at that. I as an ABDL have a certain animal (Mine is a bear) which all my ABDL gear is based off of, it makes me feel comfortable

4) just all around love. The way you treat a 2 year old and and the way you treat a little is not much diffrent honestly thats what we all crave. That realism

I think you will be just fine here and like I said before your amazing for being open and wanting to learn I wish you great luck in your relationship
    this is all from my experience also so some of it may differ for your little

-Cheers