Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Soren

Default Soren

I am Soren (real name) in Brookline, MA--a village in the Boston metro area. My parents live on Nantucket.

I am 20. My B-Day is July 1, 1988

I am a college sophomore, undeclared liberal arts.

I enjoy sailing, golf and tennis, classical music (especially opera), good food (especially cooking it with friends), and travel. I read a LOT, especially history, memoir and biography, good fiction, and some science.

I am gay. I am a DL, and I use my diapers front and back. I have known all my life that I like diapers. As a friend of mine said:

"I've been into diapers since I got out of them. I figure I just picked up where I left off when they were taken away from me."

(Thanks, Mike.)

I am a good writer. Reportage and essay, i.e. non-fiction and opinion, are my best areas. I cannot write fiction worth a damn, and have no idea how to approach poetry; those who can have my great respect.

I am house-sitting at the moment--seven bedrooms and two cats. Lots of room to wander about in just a diaper. And I do. Before my parents retired to the island, we lived two doors down, and I'm glad to be back in Brookline.

Ummm . . . . there's more to me, but I guess this is sufficient for now.

Thank you for reading.

Well welcome.

Sailing is great I love it and my dad used to do it professionally so...

Have fun and don't be too shy to post around.

Hi Soren!

Kudos to you for one of the nicest introductions I've ever read.

I'm sure you'll have a great time on Adisc!

Yo, Soren! Welcome to ADISC, and I hope you enjoy your stay here, friend
    Tennis is awesome! And good job on such a great intro
    Don't be shy, go ahead and post around, and have fun!

Wow, I saw Soren and instantly thought of the Gamecube and Wii Fire Emblems, maybe it's me. Anyway, welcome to the forums and have a nice stay! I'm sure everyone here will be welcoming. Have fun posting around and such!

What everyone else said....nice intro!

Except I have one question for you, how did you find this community?

Welcome to our community sorren! I hope you enjoy it here!

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Except I have one question for you, how did you find this community?
    A new friend elsewhere mentioned it in passing. I googled it.

The rest is history.

Welcome to the site, and a nice intro. Also have to agree with martin, sailing is great, especially when you are out in the ocean.