Thread: My first NUK 5!

Talking My first NUK 5!

So the other day I was looking on ebay for pacifiers for my 10 week old baby girl and actually came across an ad for an all pink (my FAVORITE color!) NUK 5 paci for "big babies." I showed the hubby and let him know how much I would like to try the NUK 5 and he said "I'll think about it." Well today when i went to get the mail, there was a mysterious surprise package in the mailbox! He had secretly bought it for me! Even though I was going to buy it, he went and bought it for me instead! I love my hubby SOOO much!

ANYWAYS......we were on our way to my parent's house so I wasn't able to try it out right away but I just got home and I absolutely LOVE it! It's got a pink shield with a pink ring making it a double pink paci! I was skeptical about the NUK 5 for a while because i thought it would be too big in my mouth but it's not. It actually sits on my tongue nicely and doesn't make my teeth hurt at all! If you've been thinking of trying a NUK 5 but aren't sure if you'll like it or you're afraid it will be too big, give it a chance! I honestly didn't think I'd like it as much as i do. If you're afraid to invest in the high price tag on pacifiersrus.com, there's a seller on ebay that sells them for $21 USD. her user name is mommys-nursery she's got lots of them on there in all different colors. Definitely worth checking out if you're interested in trying a NUK 5

Thanks for that. I was waiting for my delivery with a little apprehension ( 'cause I'm not quite sure if I am AB) but now I'm quite excited.

I think you'll be surprised I definitely was lol. Hope you like it!

I got a couple of new ones in the mail yesterday. Both are extended teat 7's from pacifiers r us. I got two different guards this time. I tried the Minnie Mouse one in pink
    with the smallest guard last night and liked it real well. Will use the blue Mickey one tonight.

I don't think I'd like anything bigger than the nuk 5. But they sound cute! Glad you like them! to each his own

I'm in the process of trying to figure out how to transplant my nuk 5 teat to another pink nuk shield that has ABCs on it

Quote Originally Posted by EJay View Post
    I'm in the process of trying to figure out how to transplant my nuk 5 teat to another pink nuk shield that has ABCs on it
    Stop looking, we've got you covered: Piplup's pacifier modification guide

Quote Originally Posted by EJay View Post

ANYWAYS......we were on our way to my parent's house so I wasn't able to try it out right away but I just got home and I absolutely LOVE it! It's got a pink shield with a pink ring making it a double pink paci! I was skeptical about the NUK 5 for a while because i thought it would be too big in my mouth but it's not. It actually sits on my tongue nicely and doesn't make my teeth hurt at all! If you've been thinking of trying a NUK 5 but aren't sure if you'll like it or you're afraid it will be too big, give it a chance! I honestly didn't think I'd like it as much as i do. If you're afraid to invest in the high price tag on pacifiersrus.com, there's a seller on ebay that sells them for $21 USD. her user name is mommys-nursery she's got lots of them on there in all different colors. Definitely worth checking out if you're interested in trying a NUK 5
    I got mine from there and I've been in love with it since I got it back in march. Nearly every night I start off with it but I have to push it out so I can sleep (I'm not to the point where I can drift off to sleep with it But I'm getting there. I got the pink on with the flower but the flower printing has been long gone but the nuk is holding up very well. I'm hoping that I can hold on to it until at least the spring til I get a new one. <3