Thread: Hello from someone new but no newbie!

Smile Hello from someone new but no newbie!

:bunny: I came upon this site several months ago and am now just making my intro. I've known that i've been an Adult Baby and Diaper Lover since I was 13. My interest in babyish things and in being babyish started much earlier. I was the youngest child in my family. When my brothers or sister wanted to tease me they would taunt me by calling me "Baby". As a preschooler playing house with neighbor kids, I was always the one to volunteer to be the baby usually with a baby bottle and wearing makeshift diaper. :bunny: Now I wear diapers and plastic pants under my grownup clothing. My wife is very understanding. She knows about my diapers and usually powders me when we go to bed. We both keep our stuffed animals (a boy and girl rabbit) on top of our pillows. I'm glad I've found ADISC and am looking forward to being part of this community. :bunny:
    Last edited by Diapered Rabbit; 30-Dec-2008 at 16:14.

Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Glad to see you have an accepting wife, gives me and other hopes at a good girl for us one day.