Thread: Happy, hyena, hellos!

Default Happy, hyena, hellos!

Hello there, my name is Lazer and I am new here, obviously. I am a pretty easy going little hyena who loves to make new friends who have similar interests. I am a babyfur who loves to draw, play games (all sorts, video games, board games, role playing games, make believe games!), try tasty new foods, and travel. I can be a little shy some times but my personality really shines through when I warm up to someone.

I am FtM preop and ask that you refer to me with male pronouns only, please and thank you. As for my day to day life, I work at Domino's Pizza as an assistant manager, I have been with my job for almost 7 years and really love what I do, though I hope to proceed with a degree in illustration next year. I mostly draw anthro (furry) characters and my interests are very diverse. You can see my art here if you like: Userpage of lazerthehyena -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Some of my other interests include, but are not limited to: anime, attending conventions, writing my pen pals, package swaps and art exchanges, reading, cooking, fursuiting, music, My Little Pony, stickers, kandi making (beads), and video games.
    Of course I have many more interests, but I tried to keep it short, haha.

I joined this forum in hopes of meeting like minded people whom I can make friends with. I don't really have many friends in the AB/DL community because I am a bit shy, but I would really like to change that.

Thank you for reading my introduction.

Hey there thank you for you great intro and welcome to the family i'm Little Leo and i'm sure you will make lots of friends here and have lots of fun with like minded people. Again welcome. Leo

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    Hey there thank you for you great intro and welcome to the family i'm Little Leo and i'm sure you will make lots of friends here and have lots of fun with like minded people. Again welcome. Leo
    Thank you very much for your warm welcome, I appreciate it very much. I hope you are right, I think this forum seems very well put together and so far, from what I've seen, full of intelligent and interesting people.

Quote Originally Posted by DopeDad View Post
    Welcome to ADISC bud, have fun!
    Thank you very much! I hope that I will. X3