Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hello,

I have been away for a while. I am 34 years old from the north of the UK, hoping to make friends and have fun chatting.

Pip

I there We're in USA in Texas. Mommy is not much older than you.
    We'd like to chat if you want.

Could you tell more about your self?

Quote Originally Posted by pip View Post
    Hello,

I have been away for a while. I am 34 years old from the north of the UK, hoping to make friends and have fun chatting.

Pip
    The north of the UK? Isn't that Scotland at that point?

Anyways, what sorts of things do you do for non-diapered fun? Any games, hobbies, activities, interests?

And welcome!

Welcome to ADISC! I'm from E. Midlands but now living in W. Sussex. Good to have another Brit onboard!

Is it just me that when i am asked about myself, I suddenly can not remember my own name?

Any way, I am going to give it a go.

I like to play the piano (I am not brilliant), I like reading anything from history to modern fantasy. I have a very amateur interest in astrophysics but so far I am useless with my telescope ( I have managed to get some good observations of the moon but I can not name any landmarks yet). I enjoy doing lots of things however I have not done some of them in quite a while, they are-
    Pistol and rifle shooting - I am not a bad shot.
    Rock climbing - this used to be my main hobby nowadays I do it once in a while.
    Sailing- I used to crew small yachts now I stick to dingy sailing on holiday if I get the chance. I also like wind surfing.

I have seen a bit of the world. I have been to the USA, the Middle East and Africa.

Anyway I hope this response was not too rambling. I look forward to talking to you all.

Thank you for replying to my introduction.

- - - Updated - - -

I would love to chat. If you want to ask any questions, please do and I will do my best to answer them.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDragonAurkarm View Post
    The north of the UK? Isn't that Scotland at that point?

Anyways, what sorts of things do you do for non-diapered fun? Any games, hobbies, activities, interests?

And welcome!
    Ok i should have said the north of England. Between York and Newcastle.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PadderWoLf View Post
    I there We're in USA in Texas. Mommy is not much older than you.
    We'd like to chat if you want.

Could you tell more about your self?
    I would love to chat. I have posted a bit more about my self above. Please feel free to ask questions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RouteLeader View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! I'm from E. Midlands but now living in W. Sussex. Good to have another Brit onboard!
    Thanks. Its good to know that i am not the only Brit.

Quote Originally Posted by pip View Post
    Pistol and rifle shooting - I am not a bad shot.
    Rock climbing - this used to be my main hobby nowadays I do it once in a while.
    I have seen a bit of the world. I have been to the USA, the Middle East and Africa.
    I have a couple of firearms myself but dont get to practice as often as Id like.
    I wish I was in better shape, used to do some boulder hoping when mommies knees weren't so sore all the time.
    Id like to see more of the world, I really long to to go to the highlands and find what calls me to Arcadia.

Quote Originally Posted by PadderWoLf View Post
    I have a couple of firearms myself but dont get to practice as often as Id like.
    I wish I was in better shape, used to do some boulder hoping when mommies knees weren't so sore all the time.
    Id like to see more of the world, I really long to to go to the highlands and find what calls me to Arcadia.
    I struggle to get on the range as often as i would like. I used to love climbing in the Pennines there the rock is grit stone and you get to climb big slabs and massive over hangs.