Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Games Soon to be released.

  1. #1

    Default Games Soon to be released.

    Unlike the topic What Video Games Are You Currently Playing?. This topic is about games you are waiting to be released. Or are currently in Alpha and Beta stage. They could be in PC or Console type games.

    Game name Describe the type of game it going to be real time, Sim, Will you be able to walk around explore, MMO or Combat like guns or sword fighting, You get my point. Is it a remake of a older game.

    Alpha and Beta Try to keep updates on how the game play before and after release.

    PC spec or which Console type or made for more then one setup.

    Release date if Possible.

    If anyone can give me idea what to add for more info let me know.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Here my list below.

    Game name Star Citizen.

    I been in Alpha stage of Star Citizen seeing what they update on the Hangar Module. Basically you can walk around the ships you own. Go inside the ships. Lay in the bed or sit in combat seat. Looking for bugs. Which is cool. December of 2013 will be the Dog fighting Module I can't Wait. If anyone remember playing Wing Commander this game might be for you.

    Thing you be able to do is take off from a carrier or from a *planetary city. Go to different planets. You can do combat, trade and explorer. Protect cargo ships or a Capital ship or destroy one. It sounds like you can have more then one player be in your ship commanding parts of it. Kinda like the Flying Fortresses bomber of ww2. People manning gun turrets. Depending on how large your ship is. I not a 100% but it sounds cool.

    It a PC only game. But might move to Consoles machines later. It uses CryEngine 3 that was use for Crysis 3 for graphics. Best setup sounds like a Geforce 680 or 780 cards or AMD ati 6970 7970 or higher with quad core cpu chips. Midrange Geforce 580 or AMD ati 5870, Windows 64 bit OS 8gb of ram or **Mac setup basically the same spec but I am not 100% sure on that. I would suggest SSD hard drive setup.

    Game release looks to be late 2014 or 2015? Hearing more then one story.

    *I am guessing it will depend on the ship if you can land on the planet or not.

    ** I am not 100% sure Mac setups.


    Elite Dangerous Alpha testing should be done soon. Unknown at this time. Combat, trading (Legal or illegal & slave trade and Narcotic or Military arms), bounty Hunter, Miner, Passenger ship and explorer. You should be able to view damage on your ship like hull breach or you can see your ship age over time kinda like old car clunkers.

    The old gamer's like me might remember Elite flying in a Cobra MK3 or a Anaconda in 1984 3D wire frame. Well 30 years later this will be the forth version of Elite. It uses the Cobra engine made by Frontier. Graphics look great so far.

    Graphics computer requirements Unknown, Consoles Unknown at this time.

    Release date be March 2014? That if everything goes well.


    Both games You be in space combat type sim. You can flying your space ships. With a flight stick or keyboard mouse. Unlike Eve you have to it click to change directions or Star Wars: The Old Republic Online or Star Trek online you are on a horizontal plane no real way to control your ship.

    They both seem to be a type of hybrid type of MMO. You be able to play offline in single player or online in a MMO type game or Co op type game or PVP. More info required to confirm.

    Things that been talk about adding optimus rift support. Basically glasses with monitors in it and when you look around you can view the cockpit like a pilot would in real life.


    Elders Scrolls online right now I am waiting for a invite. This is the lease known game I looking at. I am guessing this will be like any other MMO games. So if you like to explore this game might be cool to play. But I hope you can design your own class like you can in Skyrim. Where it a hybred class like Mage/Hunter/burglary Not pick a set class like other MMO games.

    release date Spring of 2014!

    It looks to be for the New Xbox, PS4 and PC machines.


    Sorry I am more hyped about the space Sims
    Last edited by Lestat; 08-Sep-2013 at 21:55.

  2. #2

    Default

    Ye Star Citizen does look interesting. Never really played many space sim games but I'm still interested regardless.

    One big game I'm looking forward to is Wildstar. I've been waiting for a good MMO to piss my money away on and Wildstar is looking like it's going to be just that. Provided I can run the game at a decent framerate, I expect it to occupy a majority of my time.
    The aiming system looks great, the return of 40man raids gives me a hyperboner and the housing system sends my boner through 7 whole dimensions. Good stuff.

  3. #3

    Default

    Star Citizen and Elite Dangerous will be a flight sim but in Space.

    Wildstar Beta Live. Now that Wildstar look something I might look into. Now I did look into the game here what require to run. I hope that helps you with wildstar.

    CPU: Intel Pentium Core2 Duo 2.4 GHz, AMD Phenom X3 2.3 GHz, or better
    RAM: 4GB
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT, ATI Radeon HD 3850, or better
    Operating Systems: Windows XP SP2 (64-bit) or later. 32-bit systems are not supported during beta

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Default

    If you can give me more info about your system spec I might be able to help you out.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    If you can give me more info about your system spec I might be able to help you out.
    Operating System
    Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit SP1

    CPU
    Intel Core 2 Duo E7200 @ 2.53GHz

    RAM
    3.00GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 332MHz

    Graphics
    512MB GeForce 9400 GT (Elitegroup)

  7. #7

    Default

    I'm looking forward to Star Citizen for sure, and while the baseline requirements state my system might be at the absolute minimum of what's needed, I'm sure I won't have any difficulty playing it on release.

    Oddly, I'm also looking forward to Elder Scrolls Online. I'm not usually an elves, trolls and mages kind of gamer, but the atmosphere of Oblivion and Skyrim really won me over. If they can make an online RPG that doesn't feel like a giant endless grind, that would be amazing.

    Even more oddly, I'm looking forward to GTA 5, which I've already mildly gushed about. It *might* be the game that finally makes me want a console. Then again Vice City, San Andreas and IV were all perfect in my eyes and they didn't sway me from my PC path.

    A friend of mine is working on a game in its alpha stages that's a remake of SimTower in isometric form. I'm definitely looking forward to playing this some more! Isotower Homepage

    I also really want to see what Prison Architect looks like in a year - I love early access games, but this one might just be too early for me - though it looks more complete and bug-free than SimCity (2013) was on release.

    I have so many games on my 'waiting' list, it's absurd. Probably the next major time sink for me when it comes out will be Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord, which I expect will be released sometime in the next century. Very little is known about this game, but I've easily played 200 hours of its engrossing predecessors. If ever there was a game I'd love to see as an MMO, this is it. I want massively multiplayer pitched battlefields with humans playing the roles of lords of their respective armies... 10 or 20 lords on each side leading hundreds of AI sword and arrow fodder, medieval and imperial age artillery... the idea tantalizes me.



    Quote Originally Posted by DopeDad View Post
    Operating System
    Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit SP1

    CPU
    Intel Core 2 Duo E7200 @ 2.53GHz

    RAM
    3.00GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 332MHz

    Graphics
    512MB GeForce 9400 GT (Elitegroup)
    You might be able to get some more life out of this old system with a GT 640 or 650 depending on your power supply... though I'm not sure how "worth it" that would be.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    I'm looking forward to Star Citizen for sure, and while the baseline requirements state my system might be at the absolute minimum of what's needed, I'm sure I won't have any difficulty playing it on release.

    Oddly, I'm also looking forward to Elder Scrolls Online. I'm not usually an elves, trolls and mages kind of gamer, but the atmosphere of Oblivion and Skyrim really won me over. If they can make an online RPG that doesn't feel like a giant endless grind, that would be amazing.

    Even more oddly, I'm looking forward to GTA 5, which I've already mildly gushed about. It *might* be the game that finally makes me want a console. Then again Vice City, San Andreas and IV were all perfect in my eyes and they didn't sway me from my PC path.

    A friend of mine is working on a game in its alpha stages that's a remake of SimTower in isometric form. I'm definitely looking forward to playing this some more! Isotower Homepage

    I also really want to see what Prison Architect looks like in a year - I love early access games, but this one might just be too early for me - though it looks more complete and bug-free than SimCity (2013) was on release.

    I have so many games on my 'waiting' list, it's absurd. Probably the next major time sink for me when it comes out will be Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord, which I expect will be released sometime in the next century. Very little is known about this game, but I've easily played 200 hours of its engrossing predecessors. If ever there was a game I'd love to see as an MMO, this is it. I want massively multiplayer pitched battlefields with humans playing the roles of lords of their respective armies... 10 or 20 lords on each side leading hundreds of AI sword and arrow fodder, medieval and imperial age artillery... the idea tantalizes me.



    You might be able to get some more life out of this old system with a GT 640 or 650 depending on your power supply... though I'm not sure how "worth it" that would be.
    nah I tried replacing my card a year ago, power supply is junk.

    Also holy shit yes Mount & Blade 2. Love Mount & Blade.

    Do you play Napoleonic Warfare?

  9. #9

    Default

    Well if you are on a Dell system you have to buy the power supply from dell they have a different wire setup.. But upgrading the power supply is not that hard. 750 watt should do you wonders. The only hard part would be pulling the old power supply and putting in a new power supply. A good book that can help you would be Upgrading and repairing PC 21 edition.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    Well if you are on a Dell system you have to buy the power supply from dell they have a different wire setup.. But upgrading the power supply is not that hard. 750 watt should do you wonders. The only hard part would be pulling the old power supply and putting in a new power supply. A good book that can help you would be Upgrading and repairing PC 21 edition.
    I honestly might as well just get a new computer when I get the moment. Might use this one as a secondary computer, possibly upgrade it so I can use it as a server? idk.

Similar Threads

  1. 4 New pokemon released for X&Y
    By Ronbeast in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 17-May-2013, 20:43
  2. Old games released for free by their creators
    By Hex in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19-Jan-2011, 22:38
  3. Best Metal Albums Ever Released!
    By KaworuVsDrWily in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-May-2010, 18:37
  4. AMD's released prices on Phenom II X6
    By codered in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-Apr-2010, 04:45
  5. Abdel Baset al-Megrahi released.
    By Fire2box in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 21-Aug-2009, 19:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.