Thread: It's me! DopeDad!

Cool It's me! DopeDad!

The dopest non-dad in baby town.

I go by a few different names online but for the purpose of not being found out I'm using the name DopeDad. I'm 20 years old, still living at home, looking for work and looking forward to going to school NEXT year.

I've been interested in diapers for a few years now, only recently working up the courage to wear.(aside from when I wore for bedwetting several years back)
    While I do like diapers, some aspects of the ABDL community freak me right out. I've grown a bit more open to some aspects of the culture but there are some things I will never get over. I joined this site so I can gain more insight into this community and possibly find a place within it.

Enough about that baby stuff, I'm an adult. I really like making art. At the moment I'm also just starting to learn how to make music, and eventually I'd like to learn how to 3d model. Next year I'll be going off to college for environmental studies so I can't wait for that. I'm also a big computer gamer, currently playing a whole lot of Dota2. Oh, I'm also a big music fan. Rap, rock, folk, psytrance, ambient, chillwave, etc... I listen to a lot of different stuff.

So yeah that's me. Hello adisc, I hope we can get along. Don't make me fist fight you adisc

some aspects of the ABDL community freak me right out.
    That's because the community includes its fringe elements. Like it or not there are ageplayers/diaper fetishists and people into hardcore kinks like extreme bdsm and humiliation and all that. Ignore them; Not all Christians are in the Westboro Baptist Church not all Moslems in Al Quaida.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    That's because the community includes its fringe elements. Like it or not there are ageplayers/diaper fetishists and people into hardcore kinks like extreme bdsm and humiliation and all that. Ignore them; Not all Christians are in the Westboro Baptist Church not all Moslems in Al Quaida.
    Yeah, absolutely. This is why I followed that statement with "I've grown a bit more open to some aspects of the culture but there are some things I will never get over. I joined this site so I can gain more insight into this community and possibly find a place within it."

Open to the aspects I'm curious about, closed(and will ignore) to the aspects that I find deplorable. Not just weird, I can deal with weird. But w/e.

Hello and welcome DopeDad! Just like yourself, I am also new here to gain more insight on our...interesting interests. I am just a DL like yourself and have been since I was 8 or 9. I have also just mustered up the courage to wear as well. I have this site to thank for that and I feel more true to myself and happier because of it. I look forward to talking with you on here and if you have any questions feel free to ask me or in the forums. Oh, and please don't fist fight me, I assume you are probably stronger than me!

Quote Originally Posted by GriffonGuy View Post
    Hello and welcome DopeDad! Just like yourself, I am also new here to gain more insight on our...interesting interests. I am just a DL like yourself and have been since I was 8 or 9. I have also just mustered up the courage to wear as well. I have this site to thank for that and I feel more true to myself and happier because of it. I look forward to talking with you on here and if you have any questions feel free to ask me or in the forums. Oh, and please don't fist fight me, I assume you are probably stronger than me!
    no my arms are made entirely of noodles

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Pretty hard to argue with that logic, that's why it's important to show a lot of restraint with prejudice and bias as it can make you very unpopular. Fast.

DopeDad, welcome, my name is Michael - aka "identyCrises" and I too am new here and am also a diaper lover - not so much in the sexual sense - but more in the mental, comfort, AB, security and/or lifestyle sense.

You mentioned you are working up the courage to try your first one on? I can tell you right now that there is NOTHING like your first time, it will send shivers through your body and damn near bring you to tears. I found the longer I have worn, myself, I have naturally gravitated more towards the AB side of the spectrum, the same may happen with you and that is nothing to be ashamed of; well in the community anyway. And good luck with your studies

I hope all that didn't sound to weird or offend you to much so I'll leave you with a quote: Judge not least ye be judged.

Again, welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by IdentyCrisis View Post
    Pretty hard to argue with that logic, that's why it's important to show a lot of restraint with prejudice and bias as it can make you very unpopular. Fast.

DopeDad, welcome, my name is Michael - aka "identyCrises" and I too am new here and am also a diaper lover - not so much in the sexual sense - but more in the mental, comfort, AB, security sense.

You mentioned you are working up the courage to try your first one on? I can tell you right now that there is NOTHING like your first time, it will send shivers through your body and damn near bring you to tears. I found the longer I have worn, myself, I have naturally gravitated more towards the AB side of the spectrum, the same may happen with you and that is nothing to be ashamed of; well in the community anyway. And good luck with your studies

I hope all that didn't sound to weird or offend you to much so I'll leave you with a quote: Judge not least ye be judged.

Again, welcome.
    uh no I meant I did it for my first time like 2 months ago and another time a few weeks ago. lol

welcome to you too Michael