8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

8 100.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: X

Default X

Sorry, i overlooked the medically risky part in the rules, so i removed the thread. But i get the point, its a bad idea and i probably won't be doing that any time soon.
    Last edited by Jacob; 07-Sep-2013 at 04:28.

That's an awful idea, and HAVING to wear diapers, is in no way going to raise your self-esteem. I'm sure the IC people here can better explain to you why this is a bad idea, the AB/DL's here may not be able to help you, and teens aren't allowed on here.

No you should not do it. In fact, one of the rules of adisc is not to harm yourself or others and your post violates that rule (which I can't find at the moment).

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    No you should not do it. In fact, one of the rules of adisc is not to harm yourself or others and your post violates that rule (which I can't find at the moment).
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/news/697-rules.html
    rule #6 4th line down.....

- - - Updated - - -

yea, if you want to take the chance of going out and pretending that your "IC", well go ahead. but take my word for it there is no way that you really and truly want to be "IC"..... that just sucks! i am and i work very hard to stay as far away from diapers as i can in my personal life.

Besides doing a procedure that most likely would be irreversible, I'm curious as to how you intend to accomplish rendering yourself incontinent? Some people have tried catheters, but those cause urinary tract infections, and other problems. I had to catheterize myself for about six weeks and I hated it. I was so very grateful when I was able to pee normally. Then there are those who are genuinely incontinent, and they would also love to pee normally, not randomly.

If you want to feel more babyish, you could lose some weight, get in shape and shave the hair. I ride my bike and watch what I eat. I like to eat, so I buy weight watchers food, and I ride my bike. I shave "down there", etc. I have my onsies and baby bottles, teddy bear, etc., and these things make me feel babyish. There are times I would like to "pee freely" but in the bigger picture, I'm glad that things work normally.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    I am currently considering becoming incontinent deliberately because i just feel like a big ugly hairy... grownup... and i hate it. i'm wondering if not only wearing but needing to wear diapers will raise my self-esteem, make me feel a little more... innocent, helpless, but of course, that will raise some problems, such as working, what if i have an accident right in the middle of everything? Things like that... *sigh* i just don't know what to do, i am really good at simulating if i were to do something, what the results would be, idk its just a thing, like say i (went) in the middle of a job shift i COULD pretend that nothing happened and go to the bathroom real fast when no-ones around but what about if i (messed)? i could just say i had to fart real bad or something, there would also be the issue of having diapers on me, and worse of all, what if i leaked? I would like to hear from people who are incontinent and fello Adult babys, Teen babys, Diaper lovers, and Baby furs .

I have a whole method for in-case i choose to do it, i call it "Reverse Potty Training" naturally.
    Well, You didn't say specifically what you had in mind to accomplish this...so it may just clear the rules...however....this being only your second post here...I wonder if you've taken any time to read up, on many of those same types of conversations that we've already had here?

You're not likely to get anyone rooting you on to deliberately become IC...in fact...we do discourage that!

Please consider making an introduction in this thread, and reading up a bit more...there is much helpful information here...and, we'd be glad to help you sort some things out...

respectfully,
    -Marka
    Last edited by Marka; 07-Sep-2013 at 03:42. Reason: forgot to make the link...

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/news/697-rules.html
    rule #6 4th line down.....

- - - Updated - - -
    Thank you!

A diapered man? yes, low esteem, probably not, i said it would raise my self esteem, not that my self esteem is low, i feel good that i'm not scared to be who i am, but sad? no i'm almost never sad. Only if i am directly insulted, and if the person insulting is right.

And one more thing just because i don't feel like making a separate post for it, i just want to make it clear that i feel really bad for people who are incontinent and don't want to be and/or are having difficulty with it. or, for that matter, everyone who is incontinent, its downright embarrassing.

acorn

A diapered man? yes, low esteem, probably not, i said it would raise my self esteem, not that my self esteem is low, i feel good that i'm not scared to be who i am, but sad? no i'm almost never sad. Only if i am directly insulted, and if the person insulting is right.

And one more thing just because i don't feel like making a separate post for it, i just want to make it clear that i feel really bad for people who are incontinent and don't want to be and/or are having difficulty with it. or, for that matter, everyone who is incontinent, its downright embarrassing.
    As I obviously read you wrong, I offer my humblest apology. In keeping with your retracted post, I've also removed mine.

Sorry, i overlooked the medically risky part in the rules, so i removed the thread. But i get the point, its a bad idea and i probably won't be doing that any time soon.
    Now that we're past that, let us tell you we are a support group and help each other with our kinks, problems and phobias. As Marka mentioned above, please use the thread to post an introduction about yourself. This will help us better relate to you and we can find things in common with you.

In your original post, you did mention about being too grown up and you wanted to regress. We can help you with that. We are more than willing to give tips on being ab/dl/bf. Dogboy gave you some pointers above. Jump into a thread and put your in or start a new thread and ask whatever questions you want. We are also a forgiving lot, so if we started you off on the wrong foot, don't get upset with us. We look forward to seeing your posts. Welcome and enjoy!