Thread: Got the wrong size

Default Got the wrong size

I have got the wrong size from ebay. Since the shipping was free and it being such a good deal I can't ship them back. I would lose them and the money I paid for them.

I contacted the seller before they shipped but they said they could not exchange them even though I would have paid the difference.

They are for Teenagers and I might sell them if my first idea does not work out. I read on pages that you can use a size smaller for a extra pad. Once you use it you can pull it out and then use the diaper.

I have often used smaller diapers as a pad inside another diaper. It will add bulk and increase the amount of pee the diaper will absorb.

Just make sure you put a few holes on slits in the OUTSIDE plastic layer of the smaller diaper being used as a pad. This way when the smaller diaper gets too wet, the excess liquid will "leak" into the outer diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by MLPPebble View Post
    I have got the wrong size from ebay. Since the shipping was free and it being such a good deal I can't ship them back. I would lose them and the money I paid for them.

I contacted the seller before they shipped but they said they could not exchange them even though I would have paid the difference.

They are for Teenagers and I might sell them if my first idea does not work out. I read on pages that you can use a size smaller for a extra pad. Once you use it you can pull it out and then use the diaper.
    What brand and size are they?

I have a similar situation but some of the brands that I have never worked out and didn't end up fitting me. Any idea where I can donate a pack of open size 6 diapers?