Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Certain jobs where you should not wear and other questions?

Question Certain jobs where you should not wear and other questions?

Question 1:

I was just thinking. Is there a job where you should not wear? Like maybe a restaurant where you bumping into people daily and bending over to pick up stuff 24/7? I work at one and because of those reason it has left me feeling that I should not wear there at all. Not to mention the amount of water I get on me daily.

What are your views?

Question 2:

Does anyone know where you can buy a diaper making machine. I saw this: Diaper / Nappy (Baby & Adult) Machines and was wondering how much it would cost. I think it be cool to just make your own diapers when you feel like it and how also design how you want them to look. I have emailed that company, and so far that is the smallest diaper machine I have seen. All the others ones are huge. I am not worried to much about cost because this is something I want to do when I get my main job and stuff.

Just think what if you for some reason becsme incontinent and had to wear diapers...Would you change your career becuase of it? I didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by mayeyeplease View Post
    Just think what if you for some reason becsme incontinent and had to wear diapers...Would you change your career becuase of it? I didn't.
    I can't think of any job that if you were or are IC that you would have to change to another job. Even working as dish washer I would wear diapers. No one need to know it so I kept it to myself.

Well no I would not, but it would be hard trying to explain if someone asked why you were wearing a diaper, because you brushed up against them. Plus you would not want rumors starting and such.

Quote Originally Posted by kratox View Post
    Well no I would not, but it would be hard trying to explain if someone asked why you were wearing a diaper, because you brushed up against them. Plus you would not want rumors starting and such.
    The choice between wet pants or a wet diaper is logical . If someone were to brush against me and ask I would tell them. If they can not except it then they have a problem not me.

On the different jobs I have had most people knew I wore diapers and why.

Well that is the thing I am not IC, so its not as easy to do that. Plus I do not want to say I have no choice like that. It seems highly wrong to lie about a medical thing like that.

Sooooo...I have a few thoughts regarding your questions.

1. Is there a job where you should not wear?

Now, I take my professional life very seriously and have never had to personally deal with incontinence--so this is my bias.

In my opinion, unless you have a genuine medical reason to wear diapers--so that you can approach the HR department to request protections or accommodations--you shouldn't wear them at work. Even if you go into business for yourself (you are the owner), you still would stand the risk of leaving an awkward impression.

2. Does anyone know where you can buy a diaper making machine?

I don't have too much of an answer besides what you've provided...so I looked at what you provided. Frankly, the site comes accross as sketchy to me.

Profit Achievable BELIEVE IT !!!!
    I'm curious what they've said to you in their email messages.

If you want to spend money on these things, as a hobbyist, that's fine...just realize that these machines are hardly going to be simple as advertised. The last thing you'll want is a machine that doesn't perform up to your expectations.

For example, there will likely be be challenges maintaining the machine. How will you deal with these problems, when they arise? Do they sell stock replacement parts, offer repair services, or can point you to a vendor? (Will YOU have to fix it?)
    What if you want to retro-fit the machine to create a slightly different product? Can you do that, or is the machine permanently set to the "cheap but somehow profitable generic diapers" setting? Other questions I would have are:
    • How much does the machine weigh?
    • What is the footprint?
    • What is the power usage?
    • How do you access raw materials? (are the machines fitted to their proprietary materials, or can you use standard sizes? What is the minimum order quantity [MOQ] for rolls of polypropylene, bags of SAP, etc.?)

Just some thoughts here. You'll want to get what you're putting down money for.

Well that is the thing I am not IC, so its not as easy to do that. Plus I do not want to say I have no choice like that. It seems highly wrong to lie about a medical thing like that.
    Lying not good. But on the other hand , it has cost me jobs in my latter years when I put down I have Epilepsy. They see that word and the app goes into the trash. Now by law that are not suppose to do that but proving it is a different story. This has been a catch 22 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kif View Post
    Sooooo...I have a few thoughts regarding your questions.

1. Is there a job where you should not wear?

Now, I take my professional life very seriously and have never had to personally deal with incontinence--so this is my bias.

In my opinion, unless you have a genuine medical reason to wear diapers--so that you can approach the HR department to request protections or accommodations--you shouldn't wear them at work. Even if you go into business for yourself (you are the owner), you still would stand the risk of leaving an awkward impression.

2. Does anyone know where you can buy a diaper making machine?

I don't have too much of an answer besides what you've provided...so I looked at what you provided. Frankly, the site comes accross as sketchy to me.
    I'm curious what they've said to you in their email messages.

If you want to spend money on these things, as a hobbyist, that's fine...just realize that these machines are hardly going to be simple as advertised. The last thing you'll want is a machine that doesn't perform up to your expectations.

For example, there will likely be be challenges maintaining the machine. How will you deal with these problems, when they arise? Do they sell stock replacement parts, offer repair services, or can point you to a vendor? (Will YOU have to fix it?)
    What if you want to retro-fit the machine to create a slightly different product? Can you do that, or is the machine permanently set to the "cheap but somehow profitable generic diapers" setting? Other questions I would have are:
    • How much does the machine weigh?
    • What is the footprint?
    • What is the power usage?
    • How do you access raw materials? (are the machines fitted to their proprietary materials, or can you use standard sizes? What is the minimum order quantity [MOQ] for rolls of polypropylene, bags of SAP, etc.?)

Just some thoughts here. You'll want to get what you're putting down money for.
    Yea I only showed that as a example for what I was looking for. I just didn't want people commenting back with only the huge giant machines. Also I am just curious what everyone else feels about wearing out in public. There are so many opinions over it. Like is it wrong to wear outside of the house to your job? I can see from both points of view as to why you should be able to and why you shouldn't. Which is why I was wondering if it should depend on your job. Like would it be more of a risk to wear in a extremely low level job where you move around a lot, then compared to one where you do not move much and makes you more money. Like its complacently up to you, it should not matter what you wear under your pants. It is your underwear, but then you get into hygiene. Could a job come back and tell you not to wear or your fired, because you have no medical need for it. Would the bill/ act or whatever protect you from being fired since you have no medical need? Does it violate the health codes in the work business?

I don't know, it is a subject were right and wrong is not a straight path. It all is dependent on the job and situation. I don't think one can just label truly why one is 100% better then the other.

I don't know, it is a subject were right and wrong is not a straight path. It all is dependent on the job and situation. I don't think one can just label truly why one is 100% better then the other.
    I agree, completely.

I arrived at my conclusion because I decided that I would value maintaining a professional image first before enjoying my fetish publicly--and in my specific case, the profession I chose demanded a professional image. At one point, I did wear diapers publicly and it was awesome at the time. A few years later, I've arrived at a different conclusion because I've felt more decisive about my career path.

I wrote down all my "values" on a piece of paper, and I ordered them by priority. Then, I wrote down all my favorite things to do, things to have, etc...and I put those next to their corresponding values. Of course, things are not black-and-white like this in reality--but it's simple-enough to do and keep updated. These values change as I do every year, so every year I update it.