Thread: Waxing horror or blessing?

Default Waxing horror or blessing?

I would like to find a way to be furless in my diaper area. I hate shaving it leaves stubble and i get ingrown hairs, ouch. This is a pain so was wondering if any Waxed or did something a bit more permanent , and what are the pros and cons?

I don't think you want to use waxing in the sensitive areas. It takes a little time but shaving usually works out to be the best. I heard that some have used laser but that can be expensive
    having it done.

I've had some parts waxed (not down there), extra bushy eyebrows, monobrow and it stings like hell for a while, but it takes a looong time for your hair to grow back (more than a year) it might be worth it, but I have quite a pelt and don't know if I could quite handle such a thing, shaving is definitely almost fruitless for me as well,

i don't find it necessary to clean shave. for me, getting the forrest cropped to a half an inch if possible is enough. some may not be comfortable using scissors down there though helps to use the smaller ones