Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question for Mommy (or anyone who has or has had one):

Default Question for Mommy (or anyone who has or has had one):

Recently, I reached out to a few people online through various ABDL dating sites to try and find a Mommy that I could talk to regularly.

I ended up finding one, and she was so wonderful, my heart would race every time I spoke to her. It was like nothing I've ever experienced before!! But there was a problem. She was a domm who would request my sign up for multiple monthly subscriptions to websites like BDSM. It completely killed the experience after a few talks. I just felt so used...

My question is that if anyone has ever befriended someone who is literally just their mommy (or even just a good, supportive friend; especially in relation to this topic)? I only seem to be able to find online domms who want money... And as a full time student, I don't have any. I have no problem paying for things, but school comes first.

Any and all feedback would be great!! It's been awhile since I've posted on here... Thanks!!

-BabyDex

It hard to find the right person. A true Mommy or Daddy would not be in it for the money, but for the caring. There are a lot of scamers on those AB/DL dating sites, I have run into them myself.

Going out and meeting people is some times a way of finding who we are looking for.

That's my next question, do Mommies really genuinely enjoy babying us? Essentially it is a job, it's hard for me to understand their desire to do so without the involvement of money.

Hey there BabyDex well i used to pay at AB nursery it was ok but as i did not have much money it was a little hard for me to get into it. I then made friends with some one and we spent a long time chatting and getting to know each other then we met and went from there now he is my Daddy no money just lots of cuddles. I would say use caution when paying some one. Tho i don't see not much wrong with paying some one i just think it can break the spell and magic that come with being little. But sounds like you have your head and heart in the right place as you say school comes first. Good luck hope you find what you are looking for. Hugs Leo

Thank you(: I just wish I could find somebody that I didn't have to hide this from. I'm not asking for much. Just conversation, that's really all I am looking for:/

Quote Originally Posted by dex8914 View Post
    That's my next question, do Mommies really genuinely enjoy babying us? Essentially it is a job, it's hard for me to understand their desire to do so without the involvement of money.
    For the Real Mommies and Daddies out there, it is about the caring for the other person. An Adult Baby is like a real child. These people truly care about the other person. They want to be an understanding parent to someone who needs one.

Hey Dex -

Sorry this happened to you. It must have really hurt you inside, as it would have me, I'm sure. I like being a mommy. Here's my reasons why. But I only like it with a specific person I really connect with over time, long before I agree to (or ask to) role-play. I'm a monogamous mommy.

Right now I'm a mommy to my BF, who I met here on ADISC as a good friend first and foremost. (No, ADISC is not a dating site. We weren't looking for dates - it happened very naturally.) We role-played for about 2 months give or take, before we became a romantic couple. I'm not saying that's how it will happen to you or anyone else, but I think that would be a good pattern to look for. Speak as friends first, would be my best advice to you. Someone super into the idea of jumping headfirst into a role-play may not have your best intentions at heart!

There are a lot of scammers out there, and lonely adult baby men are an easy target. Not only are your desires something which you normally keep closeted in your real life, but there is a very bad ratio of babies to caregivers (or people who switch between baby and caregiver.) This makes you rather easy prey for someone who wants your money! I'd be super careful about women who suddenly want to jump you. There's no real motivation for that (other than money). It's highly doubtful they fell super in love with you after reading your profile!

Play safe, Dex! There are true mommies (and daddies) out there, but we don't tend to hook up with the first adult baby we see on a dating site. It takes time, and trust, and mutual interests, and friendship.

Thank you so much, Frogsy (and you too kennyrallen). I really needed the reassurance. I can't stand keeping this all to myself, all I want is to share it with someone. Irl, I'm the care giver, I take care of everyone, and in this fatnasy, I'm the one who gets cared for. Because there's nothing more frightening to me than loneliness, and when I have someone to just hold me in their embrace and I can take down all the walls, all the toughness of my exterior and just surrender myself to the innocence that is the true me inside without fear... I can't think of anything more emotionally fulfilling.

Quote Originally Posted by dex8914 View Post
    Thank you so much, Frogsy (and you too kennyrallen). I really needed the reassurance. I can't stand keeping this all to myself, all I want is to share it with someone. Irl, I'm the care giver, I take care of everyone, and in this fatnasy, I'm the one who gets cared for. Because there's nothing more frightening to me than loneliness, and when I have someone to just hold me in their embrace and I can take down all the walls, all the toughness of my exterior and just surrender myself to the innocence that is the true me inside without fear... I can't think of anything more emotionally fulfilling.
    You are not alone in that boat I'm still looking too.

I'm going to hold off looking until I get bad to living by myself. Think some of the younger ones have a problem lining at home, I'm staying with my mom at the moment.

We will find the person we need.

Just speaking from my own experience, I've never had a mommy as such, but I am able to express myself completely at times when I'm with my partner. I'm not saying its ideal, or that she's even to the point of care taking as such, but she does allow me to be me....and is beginning to find little me.

The reason I'm posting is that, the feelings I have toward her when I'm regressed, are genuinely loving, that is I am drawn to her in a very connected way.... I'm not sure that would be the same with someone random.

Though I guess being with someone who was genuinely in it for the right reason, who was able to see the real little in you and properly attend to you in that way, could be a nice experience to have.

I think the bottom line is that they must be authentic in what they're offering, because we are so vulnerable.