Thread: what the best way to buy and hide diapers

funnythings12

Question what the best way to buy and hide diapers

hi im thinking of buying diapers from the hospital and the shop but without heaps of people knowing

i have a few ideas but not sure it works i live wear other house mate are thank goodness my room need a swipe card

i have no car

what i might do also tips would be great

here my plan get my laptop bag
    Walk To The Hosiptal
    Get Served
    got the diapers now plan transferring to laptop bag maybe ill bring a black shopping bag
    thinking of walking to the toilets like normal
    then transfer to laptop bag then walk home

im a bit scared what happed if someone say at the till tips please

Hey there Well as for what they may say at the till i don't think you have much to worry about out of respect and customer service its very unlikely the person behind the till will question you they may ask if its for company use or personal use but then again they may not. I have never had any one say any think to me when buying tho i do it over the net now. sounds like you have a plan all you have to do is go for it. In the words of the sith Do what must be done, Do not hesitate; show no mercy. Good luck to you. Leo

Quote Originally Posted by funnythings12 View Post
    here my plan get my laptop bag
    Walk To The Hosiptal
    Get Served
    got the diapers now plan transferring to laptop bag maybe ill bring a black shopping bag
    thinking of walking to the toilets like normal
    then transfer to laptop bag then walk home
    That plan you have is pretty good as it is. Do you live with your parent(s)? This is a little hard to describe without pictures but underneath your bed , there usually is a compartment between the bottom frame and the mattress called the 'box spring'. If you were to make a careful incision in this compartment, you can place your stash there. The only reason anyone would want to look there would be if the bed and mattress itself were being dismantled.

As for being questioned at the till, 99% of all diaper purchases go without incident, I assure you that. Very rare for a cashier to start questioning your purchase, but once you are past that stage, boy is it worth it!

Let us know how it goes- All the best!

A lap-top bag? how could it be big enough? What about mail order and rent a mail box at a postal outlet?

Quote Originally Posted by RouteLeader View Post
    If you were to make a careful incision in this compartment, you can place your stash there.
    This is a new idea to me. I haven't heard of it before. I live by myself so there is no need to hide, but I think this idea has merit.

funnythings12

yes it sounds good also i put my diaper in a computer case were my clothes are (wardrobe)

You know what I just thought of? When people still used records for music you could get square hollow footstools also called pouffes to store records in. I checked and Ikea still sells something of the sort Ottoman & Footstool - IKEA. check thrift stores too. But basically a footlocker.

funnythings12

thanks for the ideas