Thread: Hi :)

Default Hi :)

Uhmn, I figured I should post one of these intro thingies, so hi!

I'm 19, currently studying Chemistry in the UK. I'm very very shy, so I'm unlikely to post very much around here, just read and lurk, hehe.

I've been going through a phase of self-discovery for the past year or so, trying to find out what makes me tick, so I've only recently realised I like "being small". I wouldn't say I'm an AB though - 3 is a Big Girl Age :P Nah, just in reference to myself I tend to use little instead of AB, and kidfur instead of babyfur. It's just a quirk of mine.

I also like baking cookies and cakes, and sewing, and I spend a lot of time playing Animal Crossing on the 3DS. I'm hoping to start keeping fishies soon as well, which is quite exciting.

I'm mostly here just to read and learn about things, and hopefully kind of understand myself more through that.

many littles aren't babies and many lilfurs aren't babyfurs either. Welcome to Adisc.

Welcome to ADISC! Animal Crossing is a great series, I've played every game.

OMG! I'm 19 too, how cool, I too happen to be a babyfur, but just like you said, my fursona is more a kid then a baby. I love playing my 3DS as well, I don't have animal crosing for it yet, but maby i'll get it. I hope to here more from you I'm shy,but after being a member for a bit I learned to open up and talk with others.