Thread: New from NYC

Cool New from NYC

Hi everyone, just joined as I found this site while researching how to train to go lying down and finding this site very helpful in terms of tips and support.

I've been using diapers lately in the context of extended bondage scenes and finding I really like them. I'd say at this point I'm mostly a DL but like to explore AB and sissy aspects too.

In real life I work in computer profession and train in martial arts and love to do fashion and fetish photography, read, and people-watch in the city.

Anyway check out my About Me for some more info about the nickname I use on other sites since my usual one didn't work here. Feel free to say hi.

Last edited by CaptiveBobNYC; 05-Sep-2013 at 00:29. Reason: forgot about photography, one of my fav things,duh

Hi and welcome. I'm originally from the Jersey Shore, Toms River and Seaside, so not to far from the big city. Now I live in central Virginia. I still deal with culture shock...haha. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the site and the interaction. It can be a lot of fun.

Thanks seems like a great site. Yes Raccoon, gonna have to get a pair of those. <grin>