Thread: what daddy said

Default what daddy said

Even though this is more of a future "event" I wanted to post it because it was just so cool to hear stuff like this from Mr. Vanilla!

We were talking about lots of things, some grown-up stiff and some baby stuff, and he asked out of the blue if ABs ever had conventions. I told him that I didn't think such things were huge organized "Diaper-Cons" or anything, but there were gatherings, and asked why. He said he saw something about one online.

He's reading about it!

And then he did something even more surprising and so much better: he said, "So I suppose we ought to buy you some toys, right?"

And I smiled this huge smile and we started talking about some kinds of toys to buy but I ultimately said, "You're the Daddy and I'm the Little Girl, so I know I will love whatever you buy me."

And then he told me that soon we would take a Toys R Us shopping trip!

Wow!

There is definitely some fudge rippling through that vanilla...

Toys Toys That is what every baby wants. I have a few, but want to get more toddler toys when I get back out on my own.

Hooray for you, Kerry.

Little ones can't have enough toys.

I want so much to play with my lincoln logs but I can't bring them out, my roommates wouldn't understand (I'm not really out to them).

Default Warning

congradulations. But a word of warning. You linked him ggere if i recall, he might be reading your posts based on you posting what he said. So if you say what you expect he may feel pressured. Or be trying to prove he isnt vanila with vanila sauce, etc. If he reads your posts and guesses who you are he may get his feelings hurt. Be careful. Even if you did not show him this place it is a super easy to find site if you search abdl. Take care lest he find this site and take what you say wrongly and get hurt. You seem truly in love i do not want to see either of you hurt.
    Last edited by CuriousOne; 05-Sep-2013 at 03:12. Reason: adding stuff

Wow. It seems like things are happening quickly. Regardless, my wife and I go shopping at Toys R Us for the little grand kids, and my wife will often ask me if there is something I want. She has bought me both my plushie dog and my big teddy bear which has meant a lot to me. It's really nice to be able to role play with someone you care about. Letting down one's defenses and becoming "little" to someone else can be a very intimate experience. I'm not sure anything else compares to it.

Your making me wish I had a little side and if it wasn't for all the big boy toys I'd be following you to the shops.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousOne View Post
    congradulations. But a word of warning. You linked him ggere if i recall, he might be reading your posts based on you posting what he said. So if you say what you expect he may feel pressured. Or be trying to prove he isnt vanila with vanila sauce, etc. If he reads your posts and guesses who you are he may get his feelings hurt. Be careful. Even if you did not show him this place it is a super easy to find site if you search abdl. Take care lest he find this site and take what you say wrongly and get hurt. You seem truly in love i do not want to see either of you hurt.
    I don't know if he's reading these posts or not, but I don't think I am saying bad things. Daddy knows how vanilla he is. And I'm just thrilled he is really interested in doing this for me because it is one thing I know he is really doing with no self-interest at all. He's going out of his way to learn about a world he hardly knew existed a couple of weeks ago. Did I mention I WUB him?

i get the feeling yot do lol. Just wanted to help. Just incase.

I am so happy for you! I love to hear stories about other married couples who share this lifestyle!