Thread: Friend From Australia Vic

Cool Friend From Australia Vic

Hello Everyone On
    Im from Australia enjoying time
    I have heaps of hobbies from enjoying time i study computers, got dj decks , Play Station 3, Also I Do Radio, i would like to become a computer Technician Also i been using computer since i was in diapers (all tho here we call them nappies) i very happy to share the world that i enjoy time beening on the net and getting to used to this site i would like to go over to the USA one day to see how cool USA is also i wish there was a Walmart here but on the other hand we do have one Costco store in Australia

Enjoy ya time

Welcome to the site! No Walmart where you live? That's surprising! Anyway, enjoy your stay here on the forums.

We have Walmarts... you're not missing much. We have a Target too but again not worth the bother. I was born in the UK and spent a couple of years there in secondary school (high school.) I am familiar with "Nappies" - I wear Abena M4's usually and know how to pin a cloth one on myself. Just bought a new pack of pins for them for diaper-camp. which was a blast, by the way.

- - - Updated - - -

I wrote a thread about it here

Thanks Sounds Interesting

Welcome to the site... there a quite a few Melbourne peoples on this site.
    If your looking for nappy supplies there are nappyland stores over melbourne as well as a couple of other places.
    Feel free at add my skype which is on my profile