Thread: real trouble changing

Default real trouble changing

Hi everyone

I may have posted something similar before, but i am having real difficulty changing my nappy due to my extreme arousal by them.

I can be fine before i change, not thinking about it, but then as soon as i lye down to unfasten the tapes, its like an instant erection and as soon as i see the contents of my soaking nappy i either have to masturbate there and then or wait about 10+ minutes before the change can take place, and even then it is difficult.

I have had this problem a while now and I'm just wondering if there is any strategy to resolve it. I always watch t.v whilst changing to try and distract myself but that doesn't help much.

Cheers

If your young just past your teens it'll probably take time as your easily aroused. Are you wearing and using on a random basis? If you are this will happen quite often. If you wear everyday
    or overnight on a daily basis you will get more used to it and pee wee might not grow as often.

No i am in my twenties. But i wear every other day,except i normally only wear 1 then im done. I rarely change into a fresh one.

Oleman72....... Is right. Even in your 20'' or 30's may be like that. It isn't until your 40's that a mans hormones start to change more. So....that's normal and how your taking care of it is normal. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    If your young just past your teens it'll probably take time as your easily aroused. Are you wearing and using on a random basis? If you are this will happen quite often. If you wear everyday
    or overnight on a daily basis you will get more used to it and pee wee might not grow as often.