Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How wearing diapers daily has effected me mentally and physically - comments please

Default How wearing diapers daily has effected me mentally and physically - comments please

I have been using diapers at work and at home (as much as I can - ie my mate does not know about my diaper fetish or enjoyment). The changes have been slow but steady.

I have now been wearing diapers to work daily and it is changing how my body handles peeing. At first I use to have to go outside or stand up to pee. Now after close to a year of wearing them I just sit at my desk and feel the urge to pee and am able to just let go and enjoy the feeling of the pee filling my diaper. I also have reached a point were if I am walking and feel the urge I can just relax and sure enough I will start peeing with ease.

The changes I think are mainly due to the fact that I feel so comfortable wearing them. I do wear two Tena overnight diapers and put two Tena over night pads in the first diaper (slits in both the pads and first diaper). It did take some change in my clothing to be able to cover the bulk from the diapers. Lucky for me I had a number of slacks that were large in the butt and they do cover the bulk nicely I think, or so far no one has noticed or said anything. The confidence has been further developed by always wearing black or very dark slacks incase of leaks, that and plastic pants.

The thing I have also noticed is that it seems like my bladder will not hold much urine anymore. I do wake up a number of times during the night and have to go pee (have not gotten up to wearing them to bed yet - I am sure that will take place soon I hope).

I have also noticed that I do seem to leak when not in diapers. It as if my mind is just slowly changing and my body responding (untraining). I find that if I do not have on a diaper I will have very damp underwear - not soaked but definately wet to the touch.

I am assuming that as time goes on that at some point I will be out (not in a diaper) and will just start peeing my slacks or wake up some morning and find that I have peed the bed. I am not opposed to either of those thing happening, infact I hope dearly that they do.

Untraining your mind to allow yourself to just go and not notice is not easy but the enjoyment is worth the effort.

I do wonder how others have found the change? Is your experience like mine? I would love to see some responces.

Well, I'm incontinent so I can not really relate to your experience ...

However the one quite certain change you have introduced your body to: SMALL BLADDER.
    The bladder will "shrink" when it's rarely "maxed out"... so with the diminished capacity, you'll have a far greater / more frequent urge...
    and acting on this, etc... can actually get you some kind of OAB.

Well with that noted, it's completely reversible.

No offense, but you may want to reconsider actually wanting to wet your pants or bed undiapered. Our incontinent members will tell you it's not as fun as it sounds. And wearing damp underwear can result in unpleasant rashes.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    No offense, but you may want to reconsider actually wanting to wet your pants or bed undiapered. Our incontinent members will tell you it's not as fun as it sounds. And wearing damp underwear can result in unpleasant rashes.
    HEy I'm IC:

And if the OP wants to get to the point where he pisses his trousers /underwear - well why should I care because I'm IC?? if that is what makes him happy and he can live with the consequences, than fine.
    But either way, I don't see how that should matter to me because of my incontinence.

I understand where both Kimba and EP01 are coming from. I am IC and It does kind bug me when people want to become IC. My journey to becoming IC was very fast one day I did not need diapers for bladder accidents unless I was really sick and then it was only at night, and then boom the next day that was all gone. It was not fun at all. I would love to have the option to use the toilet once in a while or the option to wear underwear on a hot day when a diaper makes me sweat to death. I say that the consequences out way the benefits for sure. In the two years since I became IC I have learned how to cope with it but if you ask anyone who is around me if the diapers drive me nuts at time or if I would like to not be IC they would say "totally." It is your choice what you do with your body, but it does rub many of us who are IC when people talk about how wonderful it is or would be to to be incontinent. It is not fun. I have had so many situations that were terrible because of it. Many embarrassing incidents of huge wet spot on my pants cause a diaper leaked or looks because I smell like my own [email protected]#t. It is not fun! I have learned to cope yes would I rather have control yes would I give up wearing diapers if I could no. I love wearing them but sometimes I wish it was just because I wanted them not needed them.

I appreciate the IC viewpoint as its gives the wannabes perspective, but I don't understand why some get upset about other people fantasizing or wanting to be incontinent. The desire or fantasy to be incontinent is a big part of ABDL for some people - if that makes one mad then perhaps a fetish site isn't the best place to rant about it...

Quote Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
    I appreciate the IC viewpoint as its gives the wannabes perspective, but I don't understand why some get upset about other people fantasizing or wanting to be incontinent. The desire or fantasy to be incontinent is a big part of ABDL for some people - if that makes one mad then perhaps a fetish site isn't the best place to rant about it...
    I can't speak for everyone, but it doesn't make me angry. I just figured my response was the standard one for people who wish to become incontinent, and someone was going to say it sooner or later. A friendly warning, you could say.

I wasn't thinking of anyone in particular. The wannabes need perspective, just not rants.

Quote Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
    I wasn't thinking of anyone in particular. The wannabes need perspective, just not rants.
    ^ This, hit the nail on the head. Alot of the Ab/DLs who fantasize about it are more often than not going through a phase they will later grow out of, but there are some who persist and educate themselves about both the positive and negative consequences of their lifestyle choice.

I have made a topic and a few blog entries on the subject to help people better understand the psychology behind such desires, I'd suggest you give them a read.

A few things you might want to look at jennycooper1948. Could your condition be cause by something else other then you using diapers. You feel your bladder getting smaller or damp underwear plus your age could mean there could be something wrong with you maybe have your self checked out.