Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you enrolled in ''Diaper University'' yet?!

Smile Have you enrolled in ''Diaper University'' yet?!

I am a fantastic dream last night. I do not get diaper dreams very often. So waking up on Tuesday morning with a AB/DL dream, after a crappy Monday shift always proves to be a winner.

I dreamt that I got accepted into ''Diaper University''. It was a campus based university with courses such as 'How to make the most out of your diaper', and Building a crib: 101.

Everyone else at the uni was an AB/DL/Babyfur. We could just walk around in our diapers, and learn/improve on our skills, so we could find employment in the 'AB/DL industry'.

Lectures would include manufacturing and history aspects of diapers, identifying the softest material to put in adult diapers, how to ensure a snug fit, and how to stuff teddy bears and other plushies.

The dorm rooms/bedrooms were essentially cribs and playpens, with stashes of diapers and other things we love so much.

It was a place where we all had a common interest, and we all felt accepted.

Shame it was just a dream. But an awesome dream it was!

wow sounds like you had a great nights sleep. I too slept right through the night till 11am. I never sleep through the night. I usually wake up 5 or 6 times a night.

T

I've never had a dream like that, and by golly I wish I had - THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How I do wish that there could be something like this Most of my ABDL dreams have been about me, or a couple people whom I know dressed in all that stuff...but this beats them all

I have literally 100s questions going around in my head, but I don't really want to ruin your dream by barging in (self-consciousness kicking in here).

Just hoping that we have a music faculty

Quote Originally Posted by Indianajones View Post
    Just hoping that we have a music faculty
    I bags the drums if we do. or the electrick guitar lolz.

T

lol i have had that dream before. and to add to mine there were not pottys aournd it was only changing stasoins, some with nerses to change you and others just by yourslef. if only their was a diaper university.

Quote Originally Posted by kitty3 View Post
    lol i have had that dream before. and to add to mine there were not pottys aournd it was only changing stasoins, some with nerses to change you and others just by yourslef. if only their was a diaper university.
    yeah that would be great

T

I have had some dreams about diapers as well. But most of them are I get my hands on one and I'm about to wear it and then I wake up. :\

Where do I enroll. Sounds like a place we could all learn a few new skills. It is shame that it is not a reality.