Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How often do you play baby

Default How often do you play baby

Usually I become AB or let my babyside out two or three nites a week and I usually regress at bed time. I drink a bottle and suck on my binki (pacifier) and fall a sleep. Sometimes I will wake up with the binki in my mouth others I have to hunt it down. For the last two months I haven't regressed though. I just wondered how others regressed and how much time they spend doing it?
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 04-Sep-2013 at 06:17. Reason: fixing spelling

Honestly? With me it's often a struggle not to. There are admittedly times when I just really am stuck in my big boy state of mind, and I never go full baby (you can read my other posts on the subject as to why, but the long and short of it is that I feel I am a 4 year old kid, give or take no more than a year, stuck in a growing/learning body), but I tend to be myself more nights than not, and have been slowly working on a bit of a balancing act for day-to-day stuff. The hard part for me is hiding my true self.

Interesting post again. But we need to look at both sides of this. There are some who play baby, and some who have a baby side.

Most who have a baby side went threw traumatic issues some time in their life. As a means of protecting themselves they went t back to being a baby.

I have had a few heated debates over this on other web sites. NOt all AB's is role play.

Hmmm I guess I just play baby, but I love doing it! However that being said, I am married and a father, so when I get to be an AB is limited. Usually at least once every two weeks is about my average. Wish I could more often but it wouldn't be fair to my wife, who caters to this need and treats me like a baby by the way, because she needs me as much more than a baby.

I don't really play baby, my little side just comes out here and there. Having the babyish things about me is relaxing but I don't really pretend. I guess I just become a little more cuddly and vulnerable and silly. It's more a state of mind that I enter, one that is becoming more integrated with my whole persona, than it is an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by MattiKins View Post
    I don't really play baby, my little side just comes out here and there. Having the babyish things about me is relaxing but I don't really pretend. I guess I just become a little more cuddly and vulnerable and silly. It's more a state of mind that I enter, one that is becoming more integrated with my whole persona, than it is an activity.
    Me too.

Unfortunately due to a change in circumstances, I'm lucky if I get chance to indulge in my little side once a week... It was 4 to 5 times a week before.

Same as others have said i don't really play baby i have triggers things that will set off my little side eg soft toys nappies binky toys smells like baby powder things like that. It comes on very naturally for me i would say i am most little when i'm with daddy as i feel very safe when with him. Leo

Default Now

WIGHT NOW!! I ab awl wet wif my tedy wabbit. But hab no won to pway wif... Mama an dady would ate me. I only. I am awwoud out once a weeek an somtimes at nighty times. (sorry about that... Felt the need to express it. But yeah ab. Also i only have internet on my phone. Got it this week. Stupid phone not smart so typing takes forever. my little side has no single age but rather incoperates traits from multiple ages. .6 to 3ish)
    Last edited by CuriousOne; 04-Sep-2013 at 21:15. Reason: adding something

Every day ! It just comes naturally with wearing 24/7
    But only at night time or with a friend that's cool with it

Quote Originally Posted by kennyrallen View Post
    Interesting post again. But we need to look at both sides of this. There are some who play baby, and some who have a baby side.

Most who have a baby side went threw traumatic issues some time in their life. As a means of protecting themselves they went t back to being a baby.

I have had a few heated debates over this on other web sites. NOt all AB's is role play.
    i have a baby side, but its not because of traumatic experiences, its because i crave the love, and security and comfort infants recieve. what i missed out on from my birth mother who resented me. and my father who was away alot when i was a young child (in the army) and died a few years ago. leaving me with no love or safety. just big empty nothingness.