Thread: Buying Diapers out of impulse or without doing your research

Default Buying Diapers out of impulse or without doing your research

I do this really horrible thing. I think I just want every diaper that fits me EVER because I will go to store specifically hunting for store brands or new brands of diapers I have never tried. I will not only do this but I will buy out of impulsivity,
    for instance I am not too fond of adult diapers but if I find some in a store that I drove too and they are new to me I will buy them and then try them and then not like them. :/

I wish I wouldn't do this so much but I don't have any personal ABDL friends to share this interest with. That is why I am trying to get involved in the community here

anyway, thoughts?

I like trying new diapers, although I don't enjoy disposables with fake cloth covers, so that kills most of my impulse buying. If you have the money and the space, there's really no better way to know what you'll like. Unfortunately, at this point, you're not likely to find anything very good at a store. Aside from the rare pharmacy that might carry Molicares, you're pretty much stuck with online buying to find a good product.

Some time i do some research and some time i do an impulse shop.

I'd love to try out some new diapers but I made the mistake of seeing a bargain and ended up with four packs of tena slip maxi to get though before I can justify buying more.

Quote Originally Posted by Strontium View Post
    I'd love to try out some new diapers but I made the mistake of seeing a bargain and ended up with four packs of tena slip maxi to get though before I can justify buying more.
    What is bargain?

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    What is bargain?
    It means 'a good purchase at less than the usual cost.'

When I first started buying adult diapers in my early teens, the thought and nervousness of actually buying these things often led to me not even looking properly at the label before heading at the checkout. It is fairly common occurrence amongst first time DL buyers. A lot goes through your head.

However, after time the thought processes get toned down a little bit and you are able to make a more rationale and suitable purchase. These days I plan out what diapers/nappies I need to buy before buying them.

When I first found out about adult diapers I would buy pretty much anything that was available on impulse. I came across a lot of bad diapers but a few that were good enough for the time. I was never able to wear for any length of time, so the cheap ones fit the need. I'd often go fishing alone and wear/use them. After awhile I came across Attends in the early 90's, and they were alright, and even Walmart carried them back then. After I got ill and started to wet the bed I went through hell, finally finding Molicare, which worked well enough but were too pricey. I have tried Abena L4 and though they certainly hold up through the night, they are totally un-affordable on my budget. I tried the ATN brief, but they needed a booster to get through the night and that makes them uneconomical as well. I have been using the Wellness Brief for a few years now, but recently received a few samples of Abena Air Active briefs that I will get around to trying.
    Before adult diapers I made home made diapers out of paper towels and saran wrap, and eventually got up the courage to buy some Pampers, though they weren't even close to big enough for me even when I was 14. I'd stuff one in the front of my pants or tape two together length wise and wear them under my pants like that. I do miss the smell of those old Ultra Pampers Plus diapers, they smelled awesome!