Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapered at Lowe's

Default Diapered at Lowe's

I was at Lowe's Home Improvement near me the other day. Now first off I had a pull up on very discreetly covered. Then I spotted a guy who was wearing Cover-all shorts With one side of his shirt pulled up to expose about 2" of one side of his diaper.

He was looking at some Home Improvement books but kept looking around. I am guessing that he was wondering how many people had seen his diaper, or if any one would say some thing to him.

I didn't speak to the guy, my mom was with me or I may have talked to him about his showing off his diaper.

Hmm interesting Deeke* post, I mean interesting post. I'm sure you'll find him on here...

Quote Originally Posted by CarKid View Post
    Hmm interesting Deeke* post, I mean interesting post. I'm sure you'll find him on here...
    Man shut up. Its obvious he's not looking for the guy on here.

Oh come on! Kenny was only recounting an experience that was slightly unusual - I'd think we were above the De**** stage, thanks very much!

First it wasn't meant as a diaper sighting. This guy just wanted people to know he was wearing a diaper.

Not looking for any guy this is just something that you don't see everyday. Had he not pulled his shirt out of his shorts no one would have known .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas View Post
    Man shut up. Its obvious he's not looking for the guy on here.
    Thanks. and you're right am not looking for a guy on here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Indianajones View Post
    Oh come on! Kenny was only recounting an experience that was slightly unusual - I'd think we were above the De**** stage, thanks very much!
    I would thinki that we are past that stage too. That guy has been gone for a while. I was surprised that some one would do something like that in that kind of place. He just wanted to be noticed.

Interesting

Most visible (or at least for me and not that I am looking at everyone's butt - other then my wife's ) are older then expected to be wearing kids and it is very few and far between. And in no way am I blaming the parents for failure to potty train it is none of my business.

However, once I have seen exactly what you describe someone (guy mid 20s) making an idiot of himself by intentional showing the World he was wearing a diaper. Maybe it was a youtube hidden camera prank I am still not sure on that fact.

In all fairness I was dared by my brother once to pay for and pump gas while only wearing cartoon underwear. Yes, one day the security footage of that will haunt me when it shows up on youtube. We were teens being stupid. As an adult you know better. Hopefully someone kicked him out of the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid View Post
    Interesting

Most visible (or at least for me and not that I am looking at everyone's butt - other then my wife's ) are older then expected to be wearing kids and it is very few and far between. And in no way am I blaming the parents for failure to potty train it is none of my business.

However, once I have seen exactly what you describe someone (guy mid 20s) making an idiot of himself by intentional showing the World he was wearing a diaper. Maybe it was a youtube hidden camera prank I am still not sure on that fact.

In all fairness I was dared by my brother once to pay for and pump gas while only wearing cartoon underwear. Yes, one day the security footage of that will haunt me when it shows up on youtube. We were teens being stupid. As an adult you know better. Hopefully someone kicked him out of the store.
    I don't look at peoples butt's ether. If you try to guess who is wearing a diaper just by looking at heir pants 8 out 10 you'll be wrong. NOt sure why people like this guy feel the need to show off their diapers. Had he not pulled his shirt up you would have never known he was wearing. I do think if he was spotted by stpre employees he would have been ask to lieve.

Wrong.

It wasn't at a public park, the person wasn't getting a public diaper change with mom, sister or dad babying them. There for, not a deeker sighting. :P

pepsicolaisgreat

Quote Originally Posted by Indianajones View Post
    Exactly. I don't see it as a de**** post either.

I don't see why "deeker" has to be spelled with asterisks.

He's not Voldemort, he was just a creep.

That aside, I didn't see the guy so I can't comment as to whether or not he was intentionally showing them off, but so what if he was? I see more teenager ass walking down the street with their pants sagging to mid-hamstring and nobody seems to be kicking them out of the stores. If that is all the guy was doing- letting a little bit peek out- that's not a crime and it might not even be intentional. Sometimes when I wear a shirt that is a little shrunk, if I reach up high, guess what might peek? Believe me, I'm not trying to be sexy, it just happens sometimes.