Thread: Intro! lurker for some time.

Default Intro! lurker for some time.

Hey all!

I'm not exactly new to ADISC I just never really got around to making my intro, and was pretty self conscious I guess about posting something. I guess I'm over that now haha.

Well here goes I guess. I'm 21, in college at Illinois State University studying Accounting/Finance. I've lived with this attraction to diapers and age play just about my whole life, and have really come to accept that his is who I am. But I don't let it define who I am as a person.

My hobbies include piano, biking, tennis, disc golfing, regular golfing, and just about any other "technically skilled" sport you can think of. And I enjoy hanging with my 3 roomates, when we aren't getting into trouble somewhere else.

I'm making this just because I want to become more involved in the community that I belong in.

Heyas, Justsomeone Nice to see you here I like playing the piano as well - great release mechanism away from life