Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thickness

Default Thickness

I've never really worn before, but I'm planning on doing so. What are the thickest diapers available at Walmart?

Cherub

Well, that depends (no pun intended) where you get them. Online you can order Abena and have them shipped to the store. As for buying off the store shelf,,,,,I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    Well, that depends (no pun intended) where you get them. Online you can order Abena and have them shipped to the store. As for buying off the store shelf,,,,,I have no idea.
    Alright, and would I go to the "medical" section or "diaper" isle of the store... I wanna get in and get out

meomeseattle

Depends Maximum Absorbent with tabs is going to be you best bet from walmart

All Walmart really carries are the frilly maxi-pad pullups and if you're lucky, Depend "Adjustable Underwear" - NOT to be mistaken for the superior "Protection With Tabs" (code name for plastic backed Depends)

If you can get Abenas or Wellness Briefs by Site To Store do that instead but you'll probably have to wait in line at the Customer Service counter while the clerk yells "Where did we put those DIAPERS that came in?"

A nearby thrift store can offer the same stuff that sits on Walmart shelves but more often than not you can get a bag of 12 or so plastic backed, albeit somewhat thin, tape-on adult diapers for around $5 - the only thing the cashier says are the price and 'do you want a bag?' If you go right when they open it'll be a very quick process

its not so easy for me as I live in the uk. I want to know about discreet diapers. as I want to wear in public.

but I really don't know how to go about finding this stuff out.

can anyone give me some help on this stuff ?

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by dvlaxer13 View Post
    Alright, and would I go to the "medical" section or "diaper" isle of the store... I wanna get in and get out
    It would be near the pharmacy area of the store. Like where they sell shampoo and shaving razors and stuff like that. Most Walmarts I've been in the adult diapers are near the feminine products (maxi pads).

Quote Originally Posted by meomeseattle View Post
    Alright. What about sizing? I'm about a 32 inch waist

Quote Originally Posted by dvlaxer13 View Post
    Alright. What about sizing? I'm about a 32 inch waist
    The "S/M" is supposed to be up to 34" which is my waist but the tapes barely have anywhere to land, but you should be fine with S/M

Quote Originally Posted by meomeseattle View Post
    I concure.